• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ngl I had a dream that we lost this 1-4 :(

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It seems like that because you avoided AM for most of it. You have to come on here to get the full benefit :lol:
I’ve still been following the team and, a bit tragically, reading some of the threads in that time. When I think about, it might be due to a few other things that have taken my full attention away from football. I think they just get quicker as the years drain away anyway!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We absolutely smashed United last year in that 1-3 game. But DeGea’s amazing saves and stupid, stupid errors at the back cost us big time. Mustafi :rolleyes:

So what’s new? On the plus side it’s at home and we did well against Sp**s. On the negative side Xhaka, Sokratis and Mustafi might let you down at crucial moments with crazy challenges and also the officials seem to be bleeping useless when we play.

So anybody confidently predicting anything is talking b*llocks.;)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

r7.jpg

r8.jpg

2deanr.jpg

Voted for a draw as soon as I saw it was @Rex Banner thread

Reactions: A_G

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Playing an incredibly wacky United team, will surely be a draw.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Dont think a draw will be enough for top 4, must win

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
All comes down to poise and discipline. Let’s see how well the lads concentrate and keep their cool. Man U are on a really good streak, playing with energy and belief because of the young players who’ve been thrown into the fray. We have to match their intensity and be smart and the game is ours.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Seen it in a dream, it all goes down. Arsenal get a penalty at 35mins, Pogba gets sent off at 60 and Auba gets gifted an offside goal in stoppage. Then a unicorn runs on the pitch.

Can’t wait.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think we'll lose now or have some rubbish decisions like the Sp**s game and draw that feels like a loss.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Tottenham's next league game is Liverpool away. If we can win this and beat Newcastle after the international break it's game on! Tempted to say i wouldn't mind if Rennes knock us out if we beat Utd tomorrow.

Preacher

Always Crying
Ramsey and Lacazette will start instead of Özil and Aubameyang. I'm confident that this will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom