• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Southampton have given us a lifeline by defeating the hapless Sp*rs. 3rd spot? which a couple months ago seemed beyond us, is now quite plausible.

With trips to Anfield & The Etihad on the horizon for them, they're likely to sink further.

Beating United is essential now.

say yes

forum master baiter
I don't think United's team is going to be that weak tbh.

Their gameplan will be to defend deep and hit us on the counter. To that end, they'll have their first choice back 5 playing and will be able to play Rashford, Lukaku and Pogba (with fresh legs) to hit us going forward. Dalot on the right will complement both phases nicely.

Their only noticeable absences will be in the engine room but I'm not sure Fred / McTominay are really that much worse than Matic / Herrera for this kind of gameplan. Going to be very tricky.

OSBK

Established Member
Gk- leno
Rb- anm
Cb- kos
Cb- sokky
Lb- kola
Cdm-xhaka
Cdm-doozi
Cam- ramsey
Lam- auba
Ram- mhky
Cf- laca

4-3-3, dominate that utd midfield, so so important that doozi and xhaka dont get caught upfield or lose possesion in our own half. Tomorrow will be a fight and we need to outfight them.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I don't think United's team is going to be that weak tbh.

Their gameplan will be to defend deep and hit us on the counter. To that end, they'll have their first choice back 5 playing and will be able to play Rashford, Lukaku and Pogba (with fresh legs) to hit us going forward. Dalot on the right will complement both phases nicely.

Their only noticeable absences will be in the engine room but I'm not sure Fred / McTominay are really that much worse than Matic / Herrera for this kind of gameplan. Going to be very tricky.

Haven't they been playing a 4-3-3 under Ole?

Preacher

Always Crying
We must score first otherwise we in for the long night. Key thing is to stop United's quick transitions from defence to offence. They'll try to kill us the same way using the same SAF's gameplan. Play the ball into spaces behind our FB's.

Malky

Established Member
We have to win, need to close the gap on Sp**s, because after tomorrow they've got the more difficult run of games compared to ours.
3 points tomorrow will be huge!

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
lol they have pogba back we have no chance against an a-lpha character like him

would take a draw now. lukaku is also starting to show his dominance again. our home territorial advantage is not going to do us any good here.

OSBK

Established Member
**** knows what he'll do if that's the case. I doubt he'll play Aubameyang on the left so it will probably be a formation switch. 3-4-3 or maybe a diamond.

3 at the back will be a disaster. The utd front 3 will sit on each cb and when our whole team pile forward as they do we will get cut apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom