• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Delighted with the win but I actually thought our attack (Lacazette aside) was pretty poor today. Wasted loads of decent counter attacking opportunities and De Gea didn’t have to make a save.

Lacazette was just as bad lmao, why does he always get away with bad performances? It's like I'm crazy and can't see what everyone else does. I feel like Özil, Auba and Lacazette were all poor and if we had a better front 3 we would've wiped United out.

They're pretty salty about that Unai's at the wheel tweet.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/unais-at-the-wheel.445721/

Bet they all loved that dancefloor stuff. Typical school bully mentality, can dish it out but can't take it.

Its just the Arsenal twitter account ran by whoever does our social media stuff. Its not like Emery or Raul sat down and tweeted that out.

Man United fans are the most sensitive and thin skinned. They can dish it out but once it comes back to them it's because we're petty and insecure and not because they spent weeks chatting **** after they beat Arsenal.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Now the excitement has wound down.... on another day we lose this game. We were cut open numbers of times and only great goalkeeping by Leno and some heroic last-ditch stuff in the centre of defence kept them out. But they really should have gone ahead and I'm not entirely sure we would have won the game from that. On another day De Gea does not misjudge the flight of the ball and the game goes deep into the second-half still at 0-0 with us having to risk more.

But we've lost games we deserved to win so no reason to feel bad about this at all! Some players stepped up more than others but overall there was a level of commitment which was pleasing to see and which lifted the crowd big time. One of the two most enjoyable home games this season so far.

Given ourselves a real chance of top four but it's going to be a slog and there are 3/4 tricky games. We will need yesterday's commitment to get there.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Christ, cant imagine wanting to spend my time picking holes in this performance. Just enjoy something you fannies.

Yeah I don't think other rivals' fans were so negative when winning against us due to dodgy decisions and fluke goals while we picked them apart year after year. I think it's just the trauma.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Lacazette was just as bad lmao, why does he always get away with bad performances? It's like I'm crazy and can't see what everyone else does. I feel like Özil, Auba and Lacazette were all poor and if we had a better front 3 we would've wiped United out.
You're either crazy or more likely just unable to accept that you were wrong about your opinion. Lacazette had a great game.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You're either crazy or more likely just unable to accept that you were wrong about your opinion. Lacazette had a great game.

Nah most likely because I have great football knowledge and some fans judge players based on their haircuts rather than performances.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Lacazette had a very good game, all he needed was to have put away his big chance. Outnumbered, he fought against the Manu defence like a titan and kept them busy throughout. One particular move where he basically shrugged three of them off, he doesn't seem to be as strong as he actually is.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Xhaka' s goal was no fluke and if you want to pick up penalty as a dodgy decision then why not mention some offside calls, no advantage play and uneven criteria when it came to fouls. those decisions control the match more then 1 penalty decision cause they are multiple and they directly change the momentums

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I didn't think the penalty was dodgy, Moss was (as usual) constantly making mistakes and most of them were against us.

I remain to be convinced though that Xhaka intended that swerve on the ball.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Xhaka' s goal was no fluke and if you want to pick up penalty as a dodgy decision then why not mention some offside calls, no advantage play and uneven criteria when it came to fouls. those decisions control the match more then 1 penalty decision cause they are multiple and they directly change the momentums
No man, the decision was absolutely terrible. I know I would've been furious if that was going against us.

But who really gives a sh*t? We've had so many decisions go against us in recent game we were due a call going for us.

Also agree about Xhaka's shot.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lovely to see the progression/regression by the commentators.

By the end, they were even praising Unai. :D

OSBK

Established Member
Sun is shining, what a day to be a arsenal fan.

Lets break it down.

Man utd heavy favourites, on a unreal run of form and their top players delivering the goods. Under wenger we lose that game guaranteed 3 or 4, as much as i rate our players they are not good enough to open up and take the top teams on. I said before the game it was about fighting and we had to show more and we did, we were first in every tackle all over the pitch. Yesterday was not a game about quality and stunning football, if it was then utd wouldve batterd us had we opened up. Yesterday was doing everything to get the result and for effort and getting the job done every player did amazing.

Leno- 20/10 saves from lukaku were world class.
Amn- 10/10 2nd half was outstanding.
Sokky- 10/10 a monster at the back, makes challenges in the right areas of the pitch.
Kos- 10/10 threw everything in front of the ball, leader.
Monreal- 10/10 i heavily critised him against rennes, turned in a really great performance.
Kola- 10/10 beast, great outlet and was solid.
Xhaka- 10/10 agressive and marshalled the midfield.
Ramsey- 10/10 i didnt think ransey had it in him to resist bombing forward every 2 mins. He stuck with xhaka in midfield the whole game and used his legs to plug holes. Brilliant.
Özil- 10/10 we stuck 3 up top and pushed them right up and the task was pressure the play and use quality where we can. Thought his workrate was brilliant, in a game where we couldnt afford to carry he delivered exactly what the team needed.
Auba- 10/10 balls to take the pen. Put everything into the game and a great team performance.
Laca- 10/10 unreal strength and tracking back, gave his all for the cause.
Emery-10/10 that team under wenger gets beat all day long. I dont know what he said or did but this group is starting to turn up for big games. Brave, bold team choice and he has given us a amazing chance to return to the CL.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
And I'm the one with the agenda :lol:
How is that having an agenda? Stating the obvious... Even you admitted Laca was the better of the front 3. When PEA has a good game I note it. So too for any other player.
You;re the only buffoon in here going straight to Lacazette's thread after EVERY fecking game to have a go. Sad and as others have now pointed out, like a broken record.

Nah most likely because I have great football knowledge and some fans judge players based on their haircuts rather than performances.
Nah, sorry buddy, you just have a kak opinion.

Mohamed7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom