• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
He was pulled out in final hours before the match against Palace mainly as a precaution, iirc, so with the MRI out of the way most likely he (Tierney) will start.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
AMN is not a left back. Nor is Saka. We just about got away with it when we played a back 3, and Xhaka would occasionally drop in to defence but Arteta needs to stop using our better academy players in utility roles and play to their strengths.

Where is Tolaji Bola?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I really do not understand how anyone can put Willian in their starting line-up, in a game we need to win, following what we have seen from him this season in every game he's played.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
I really do not understand how anyone can put Willian in their starting line-up, in a game we need to win, following what we have seen from him this season in every game he's played.

Stats suggest he is creating more chances than Pepe, even factoring in minutes played. Also, believe it or not, but Willian has the most assists in our team.
If it’s a choice between Willian and Pepe, you can kind of see why the manager may prefer Willian.

Ultimately they’re both not good enough.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yeah as far as I can remember Gab has played LB before. Prefer that over AMN and Cedric. Can't stand the site of either tbh.
AMN has been horrible in his recent appearances which is a shame as I had high hopes for him. Cedric won the lottery. I'm glad to hear Gabby can do a job there and hopefully it won't be for long. I'm tempted to out Saka there with Nelson in front of him. Better to try something new and fail than stick with a tired failing formula.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Stats suggest he is creating more chances than Pepe, even factoring in minutes played. Also, believe it or not, but Willian has the most assists in our team.
If it’s a choice between Willian and Pepe, you can kind of see why the manager may prefer Willian.

Ultimately they’re both not good enough.
I've seen the stats but I've also seen every game and I simply don't buy the stats.

Pepe has been poor but you always hope he might score from a free-kick or something; Willian has been appalling and his legs have gone so he's useless when we're caught on the counter.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martinelli available for tomorrow game Tierney fully recovered and will be assessed Arsenal confirmed

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
AMN is not a left back. Nor is Saka. We just about got away with it when we played a back 3, and Xhaka would occasionally drop in to defence but Arteta needs to stop using our better academy players in utility roles and play to their strengths.

Where is Tolaji Bola?
Available after his 3 month loan spell at Rochdale wasnt extended.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...he was the best player to watch when moving with the ball in this country, of all time...he just had such a mix of elegance/swagger/speed/ability...I don't really know how else to describe it, except he just made it look cooler than anyone else :drool:

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

...he was the best player to see when moving with the ball in this country, of all time...he just had such a mix of elegance/swagger/speed/ability...I don't really know how else to describe it, except he just made it look cooler than anyone else :drool:
I'm likely to get a lot hate for this but I honestly found RVP to be more interesting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom