• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Has to be a win and a clinical win. The next 5 games we have a good chance of max points and a run like that maybe just maybe puts us back in with a shout of top 4.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think we will win, I'd go:

------------------Leno
AMN-Holding-Gabriel-Tierney
------------Partey-Xhaka
----Saka--------ESR--------Auba
---------------Lacazette

Think this the best team we can field at the moment, although Bellerin will certainly play.

I think we'll win 2-1.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Nah, that guy is clearly wrong.

If it was a choice between Bergkamp and Henry, then yeah, fair enough...not ****ing Van Persie though :lol:
He said ‘better to watch’ ffs :lol: I can personally see why somebody would appreciate the type of pure Dutch mastery of a DB or a RvP more than watching Henry blow past a couple of defenders and do it his way; it’s just a different taste. I’d rather Henry myself, but whatever. They’re all world class performers.

Legend14

Established Member
Think we will win, I'd go:

------------------Leno
AMN-Holding-Gabriel-Tierney
------------Partey-Xhaka
----Saka--------ESR--------Auba
---------------Lacazette

Think this the best team we can field at the moment, although Bellerin will certainly play.

I think we'll win 2-1.

After AMN last performance, I am confident he will not start.

3-0 Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I want use score early it make things easier against these teams just go attack them with 6-7 men from start Newcastle are so bad don't want another team who we should beat put solid defensive performance.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Nah, that guy is clearly wrong.

If it was a choice between Bergkamp and Henry, then yeah, fair enough...not ****ing Van Persie though :lol:
On what baisis ami I "clearly wrong"? If you can elaborate it'd be great. In that game you posted of Newcastle it doesn't look aesthetically more pleasing than this.
I prefer to watch Ronaldinho in his prime to Messi but I don't think Ronaldinho is better either. I'd rather watch Henry over Cristiano Ronaldo but he is never in the same league. I'd rather watch Robben over Ronaldo too.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You just know Walcott was one of the ones Thierry tore into during his last season at the club :lol:
Yeah he’s chatting **** there for sure. I’d agree VP was probably the more natural finisher but who even cares.

He played more with VP and used to clean Henry’s boots when invincibles were here anyways so technically, he’s not lying about VP being his best team mate.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Partey needs to start this, non-f*cking-negotiable. We're nearly halfway through the season and we still have no idea what our best midfield combination is cos Partey has barely played.

Frankly i'd want to see the back of all three of Xhaka, Ceballos and Elneny come the summer, but if one of them establishes a good partnership with Partey that could warrant them staying, or it could give us a template to look for a new partner for Partey.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think I am just used to defending Henry, as back when he was our best player, it really ****ing mattered.

My best mate was a United fan...so every day was a constant battle of Henry v Ruud, Vieira v Keane, Pires v Beckham...no backing down, no showing any weakness, you back your boys...by the time Cesc and Robin became our main players in the late 2000s, Chelsea had replaced us United main rivals and I didn't really need to defend our players as much in a way.

Plus I place a great importance on legacy, always supporting "your" players...Cesc and Robin were great players for us, for they don't really feel like Arsenal men at this point...while Thierry is our most famous player ever.

As @Macho said there is only a few that can match Henry for me, with the way I view the sport, and Van Persie ain't one...though I think our best overall player is Vieira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom