PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Feb 10, 2020.

?

Match Prediction

1. Arsenal Win

81.8%
  2. Draw

13.6%
  3. Newcastle Win

4.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

My heartfelt thanks go out to @American_Gooner for keeping the poll open a bit longer for me.

American_Gooner and Riou like this.
  2. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

8 then, Pepe 9 and Motm. 1 goal, 2 assists and also created a great chance for Nketiah. Not to mention he did his fair share of defensive work!

Makingtrax likes this.
  3. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Why are there so many empty seats? Are the tickets sold but people don’t show up or is it not selling out?
    Team needs the crowd support.

4. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Because of strom Dennis most of stadiums were empty was watching Southampton game yesterday the stadium was half empty too.

5. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

Was just running with him from near the half-way line and allowed him to cross

6. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

I missed the game live but just saw the complete replay, what a performance once we got in the game after 30 minutes. Great performances by Özil, Pepe & Saka, tough to pick motm from those 3. That team bonding session in Dubai obviously helped heaps & Lacas goal celebration at the end I think showed how close the team is. In fact all 4 goals a lot of the players got together. Lets just hope this is the start of a few good victories to get us back in contention & out of relegation contention.

7. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

I really want Arteta to stop playing Auba on the wing. Yeah, he is that good that he scores even there, but most of the times he just can't do anything with the ball and it's painful to watch. Maybe when Nelson is fit we'll see Nelson/Auba/Pepa, but it looks unlikely at the moment.

celestis likes this.
  8. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Pepe has been promoted from bebe to Pepa after last night? Another good performance and he gets his real name?

9. MikeVinna

MikeVinna Well-Known Member

Should be calling him pepper cause he’s fire :lol:

I found myself a bit frustrated early in the match but in the end it was a convincing win with our attack finally clicking well in a game. Yeah it was only Newcastle but I’ll take it. Hope we kick on now..

10. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

Our next PL match against Everton will mean something now, probably a little bit more. It's about staying consistent & winning a few now on a run rather then just a one off 3 points.

CaseUteinberger and iamdaguy like this.
  11. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Agree. Saw Auba near our own corner flag a few times. While it's admirable, that's not what we're supposed to ask from him. He would've gotten a foot on that Saka cross, for example (Nketiah too, I think).

12. Oxeki

Oxeki New Thread Merchant

A very spectacular second half that would have given Ennui Emery a nightmare

13. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

Mustafi made a couple of mistakes, but fortunately nothing crucial this time. He'll us down sooner or later if Mikel keeps playing him.

Mrs Bergkamp, Oxeki and Riou like this.
  14. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Danny Rose really needs knocking out

15. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

I don't understand... what's he supposed to have done in this clip?

16. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

He squared up to the fan apparently, after he put the camera down.

Rimaal likes this.
  17. thierrytheking14

thierrytheking14 Well-Known Member

Once a c**t, always a c**t.

American_Gooner likes this.
  18. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

To be fair, the fan had no right to intrude on them, obviously uninvited, and then proceed to lecture them on how they're not performing up to his standards, all whilst having the entire thing filmed. It's incredibly rude, and entitled behaviour!

19. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

20. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

Old head pundit starter pack:
    1. Complain about team celebrations if team isnt performing like prime Barca.
    2. Complain about social media use and fancy haircuts.
    3. Talk about how "back in their day" that **** wouldn't run.

This is Graeme Souness approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.