• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | April 8, 2018 14:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just read We got the 2nd best home record this season behind man city that's really positive we'll have to keep that going and improve the away record next season.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Just read We got the 2nd best home record this season behind man city that's really positive we'll have to keep that going and improve the away record next season.

We had the best away record until December 2016 and we've literally never recovered from it. That was back when Mustafi was in the side and went undefeated for a large period.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yeah, scored more goals than all of the top 6 except City as well. We're 13th in the away table though, even with just average form away from home we'd be right in the mix for a top 4 place.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So. Just watched the game on replay.

And I have to say, knowing that we won before watching made Welbeck all the more entertaining to me.
He did get involved with all three goals, not denying that, and that's amazing for him, it makes me genuinely happy.
But when he misses. When he misses, it is comedy gold.
Can't help but love the guy while at the same time hating him.
Welbeck also cleared 3 of their corners. His first touch was also much better than a lot of the team, he brought the ball under control well.

If he plays like that in training you can see why Wenger has persisted with him despite his injuries.

CanadianGooner1608

To be fair to him, his work ethic is never in question as far as I'm concerned. You can see he gives it his all everytime. He really tries hard. For that reason alone I would never be able to hate the guy.

It's just those head scratching moments with him... they are absolutely infuriating when they cost us points, but, when we win, it's just one of those things I'll watch and laugh at with all my heart.

All in all, I think I love Danny Welbeck. Imagine that.

Welbeck also cleared 3 of their corners. His first touch was also much better than a lot of the team, he brought the ball under control well.

If he plays like that in training you can see why Wenger has persisted with him despite his injuries.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We had the best away record until December 2016 and we've literally never recovered from it. That was back when Mustafi was in the side and went undefeated for a large period.
Yes we'll have to change our approach in away games it's seem teams have found out how to stop us at thier grounds

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah, scored more goals than all of the top 6 except City as well. We're 13th in the away table though, even with just average form away from home we'd be right in the mix for a top 4 place.
Yes 13th is too low for a team who want to finish 4th at least I really expected us lower than 13th how many away wins we got 2?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Elneny watched the ref send off a player for putting their hand in someone’s face and 60 seconds later sticks his hand in someone’s face.

Zero sympathy from me I’m afraid.

HBL

Established Member
13 points in 15 away games is just shocking, I’m not sure how that has happened. Typically we’ve always been decent away from home.

Uncle Good-Advice

Hey, give lad a break. He just signed new contract, sun is shining, no wonder he'd like to enjoy his time instead of going to ****holes like Burnley...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yes 13th is too low for a team who want to finish 4th at least I really expected us lower than 13th how many away wins we got 2?
3 away wins out of 15 and I can see us not winning another one this season. Newcastle 64 hours after a game in Moscow will be tough, United away is a definite loss, Leicester are tough at home and Huddersfield on the last day could be playing for survival/we might be resting players for EL final.

HBL

Established Member
3 away wins out of 15 and I can see us not winning another one this season. Newcastle 64 hours after a game in Moscow will be tough, United away is a definite loss, Leicester are tough at home and Huddersfield on the last day could be playing for survival/we might be resting players for EL final.
Hoping the likes of Özil and Ramsey will only have to play 60-65 minutes on Thursday, then they should be able to play again at the weekend.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We always manage to win against Newcastle even when we play so s**t agree about the othere

Reactions: A_G

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We will have a fresh Auba. He can beat them on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom