• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | February 24, 2019 14:05 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wow. Are you guys saying that in England the game is not being televised, but here in Canada it is? Quite strange.

I use Ronaldo7.net for my streams btw.
I tried that yesterday website but they say they won't post PL links anymore

say yes

forum master baiter
Wow. Are you guys saying that in England the game is not being televised, but here in Canada it is? Quite strange.

I use Ronaldo7.net for my streams btw.

Licensing agreement means the broadcasters can only show one game in each time slot and Liverpool - United is televised here.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Neither Austin or Long startin
th
That is great news. But look at that line up, 5 defenders, 3 controlling midfielders, no striker. It’s going to be tough to unlock.

Axel9090

No auba and Özil makes sense with bournemouth on wednesday. Suarez not starting is baffling. Put him for Mikky or even Ramsey who already has his eyes set on 400k with Juventus.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Disappointed Suarez isn't starting. What was the point in getting him?
Probably buying him in the summer and emery just wants to ease him in to replace Ramsey/Özil. Good times ahead.

Would have prefered a right back on loan.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Need a draw in United Liverpool, both drop 2 points.

I'll take a United win thank you. They play City and Chelsea back to back soon I think so they will drop points.

I hope Liverpool drubs them about 7-0. There's no need for Liverpool to drop points (unless you're a City or Sp**s fan). Arsenal isn't catching them. But any points United gets today could make a big difference at the end and cost Arsenal a top 4 spot.

Strategery.jpg

Ashybashy86

Suarez still not starting is baffling. Sure he hasn’t shown much yet, but he’s not exactly being given much time to. For a club with ‘limited’ funds, we sure don’t mind wasting it.

Özil not starting is just Emery being the clown that he is. Definitely watching MUNLIV instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom