• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Sunderland | 16/05/17 | Sky Sports |19:45 BST

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
2015-635676880150028396-2.jpg

Team News:
Arsenal

Sunderland

Possible team:
tUZKq2n.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lucas Iwobi Welbeck should be starting front line and Elneny Ramsey should play in the middle. Xhaka Alexis Özil should be given a rest.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Lucas Iwobi Welbeck should be starting front line and Elneny Ramsey should play in the middle. Xhaka Alexis Özil should be given a rest.
**** that. Might be the second last time we see him in our colours. Play him. Resting him just pisses him off more. Play him. Give him a good send off and hope like hell he signs on.

Nicenho

Any word on the possible boycott I've heard people talking about? It's gonna be interesting to see if it really happens.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
i really want him to be fit for the final. i don't want to risk him but i'm sure he'll be on the bench at least.
Oh, my bad. I completely forgot we were playing the FA cup final. Guess this season has been just too disappointing. But we still have something to look forward to.

In this case. I agree. We can get past Sunderland without him.

Ewarwoowar

Any word on the possible boycott I've heard people talking about? It's gonna be interesting to see if it really happens.
Rumour started by Moyes to explain the empty seats left vacated by Sunderland fans!

Absolute joke if they do for this match but then pack out the stadium for the FA cup.

mmac76

Rumour started by Moyes to explain the empty seats left vacated by Sunderland fans!

Absolute joke if they do for this match but then pack out the stadium for the FA cup.

the reason they are targeting Sunderland is because Kroenke's there and they want him to see the level of dissatisfaction for himself

and as for 'packing out' the stadium for the FAC, remember we get a shi**y allocation because all the greedy corporate c***s - errr sorry the 'football family' hoover up a large percentage of the tickets, meaning it’s the ST holders fighting over them and even if like me you went to the semi you haven’t a f*****g hope of getting to the final.

Ewarwoowar

This is how you convey news in 2017 my friend.
**** me 2017 already? Mate, it's not a criticism,, honest, it's just as I open up the page it took a while to load and all I saw was birds and tweets which compelled me to wind up my gramophone and bust out one of my all time faves.

And besides I am jealous because I can't get a twitter account, they want a mobile no, which I don't have.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
**** me 2017 already? Mate, it's not a criticism,, honest, it's just as I open up the page it took a while to load and all I saw was birds and tweets which compelled me to wind up my gramophone and bust out one of my all time faves.

And besides I am jealous because I can't get a twitter account, they want a mobile no, which I don't have.
I get the same tweeting birds hahahaha

Ewarwoowar

the reason they are targeting Sunderland is because Kroenke's there and they want him to see the level of dissatisfaction for himself

and as for 'packing out' the stadium for the FAC, remember we get a shi**y allocation because all the greedy corporate c***s - errr sorry the 'football family' hoover up a large percentage of the tickets, meaning it’s the ST holders fighting over them and even if like me you went to the semi you haven’t a f*****g hope of getting to the final.
I am all for fan power, but I tell you now Kroenke lives in a bubble, a couple of thousand seats if that are hardly going to stand out in an already empty stadium.

I'd really love to see all fans unite and take back the football, demand better quality all round, demand better from the team, the club, the league association, the referees, the ******* media, the quality over all sucks for the most part.

Preacher

Always Crying
I am all for fan power, but I tell you now Kroenke lives in a bubble, a couple of thousand seats if that are hardly going to stand out in an already empty stadium.

I'd really love to see all fans unite and take back the football, demand better quality all round, demand better from the team, the club, the league association, the referees, the ******* media, the quality over all sucks for the most part.
Not couple of thousands, about 30 000.

mmac76

a couple of thousand seats if that are hardly going to stand out in an already empty stadium.

sorry genuinely confused, but you obviously don't actually mean 'empty'...?

are you saying many people wouldn't bother going to the game anyway because there's less and less riding on it, and it's only Sunderland?

if so fine, but doesn't that tell its own story - shouldn't Kroenke realise we ought to be playing in front of a packed stadium with the fans in high volume, as we see an end-of season climax, fighting to maintain our place at the top of the league?

Ewarwoowar

Not couple thousands, about 30 000.
That I would like to see and not for a couple of minutes, the whole match That would be a huge statement, not just to Arsenal but the whole ******* footballing community, to teach them they have the power to demand better than what We and they are being sold right across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom