• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerBoy19

Emery and Poch have lot of mutual respect for each other, they know each other since long. This will be a cracker, they rested Dier and Erikksen against inter and we have pretty much everyone except Nacho.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Emery's approach to the big games gives me real belief. This is his bread and butter. I'm sure the first XI has been preparing for this since Monday. I don't think I saw Juan Carlos Carcedo in the dugout last night, although I might be mistaken. Maybe he was kept back in London drilling them. Now it's up to the players to step up and carry out the instructions to a T like they did against Liverpool.

Sanis

Pundits talk about power shift in North London.
Sp**s finished above Arsenal twice in 22 years and that‘s power shift? :lol:They also haven‘t won anything. Kane will leave and they will return to their mediocrity. They are not better even on paper, so those ridiculous Sky sports combined 11's are just total bs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously they know Dean is s**te ref and they still put him in big game like this one.

Tomb Bombadil

We really need to win this game. But I'm not so confident. The liverpool game gives me hope.

Sp**s finished above Arsenal twice in 22 years and that‘s power shift? :lol:They also haven‘t won anything. Kane will leave and they will return to their mediocrity. They are not better even on paper, so those ridiculous Sky sports combined 11's are just total bs.
Objectively this is exactly what a power shift is. No? They were behind us for 22 years, but now they finished two years above us and are in contention with us. Power shift doesn’t mean they are better than us but that we have to hurry up (as we did now with a new coach/staff/players) or they catch us/leave us behind.

And I think they are better on paper. Midfield/attack no, but when you look at our defenders. Yes they are better on paper.

But true they will have problems of holding on to their best players like Alderweireld, Kane and Eriksson and their Coach. And then we will see how they are doing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
VS
zdEeALX.jpg
:lol: :lol: excellent

Hope we see the kind of pressing we did in this fixture last season, you can force their back 5 into mistakes.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

No date and no channel in the thread title. I like it. Should be **** enough to see us win. I’d give away my full unbeaten record to get a win here so my amlet is with you now. Come on Arsenal having a bad week make it better please.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think it begins to look like a power shift when it happens regularly, like in consecutive years. It does ignore the cups we've won in recent years but of course these shifts are seen more in terms of league form.

Also they have the new stadium coming up which shows ambition whereas we have a parasitical owner who promises he will never out a penny in and wants to take money out..

They probably have a better first XI, we probably have a better squad. We also have a new manager who is changing things. We need a St Totteringham's Day soon to quell this idle talk.

I remember the combined team these breeze shooters put out before the Liverpool game and then I remember what I saw on the pitch. Tossers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom