• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Emery's approach to the big games gives me real belief. This is his bread and butter.

City, Chelsea and Liverpool being our best performances this season apart from the Fulham and maybe Leicester game do suggest this. For the sake of Emery and our Top 4 challenge I hope he backs up that perception with a good points tally from the next two games, 'cause we recently looked limp against the smaller league teams.

Still rather optimistic about this game. Beat them 2-0 last season around the same time at the Emirates.

Malky

Established Member

I started to laugh so loud :lol:
We all knew Sherwood would be a **** about it, but I'm genuinely sick of Merson and his negativity towards us - he couldn't wait to praise Sp**s during " The Debate " and, again, claim that we're not good enough.
Although when the two of them were wanking over Sp**s and downplaying our unbeaten run and that we've conceded 5 goals more than them, they, conveniently, never mentioned that Sp**s have lost more games than us! But obviously that's not important. :rolleyes:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Well last time nearly every pundit said we'd get smashed by Liverpool and we put in a good performance. I think it'll be the same here and theres no reason we shouldn't win.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Arsenal legend! Loved that goal! Sometime when my wife is on top I just lie there and think of this goal!

He'll back one day.Legend.

9470542.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not optimistic about this at all, I think Pochettino will have a plan combined with Sp**s' attack really hitting top form they could absolutely destroy our defence.

We're now in a position where there's no debate, Sp**s currently have the better team with the better players. I honestly never thought I'd see this, I honestly never thought we'd be heading into a home NLD knowing that we're about to face a better side.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not optimistic about this at all, I think Pochettino will have a plan combined with Sp**s' attack really hitting top form they could absolutely destroy our defence.

We're now in a position where there's no debate, Sp**s currently have the better team with the better players. I honestly never thought I'd see this, I honestly never thought we'd be heading into a home NLD knowing that we're about to face a better side.
Ah, shut up.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This will be a very even game IMO, but we can definitely win. Tottenham's biggest advantage over us in the last couple of seasons has been their high energy, hard running style that uses physicality and aggression. They do it very well.

This season, Arsenal are more equipped to match them in this regard, which will render that advantage null and void. It will be a highly intriguing battle and I'm really looking forward to it. I honestly hope we smash them tbh, they're getting a little too full of themselves :lol:.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This will be a very even game IMO, but we can definitely win. Tottenham's biggest advantage over us in the last couple of seasons has been their high energy, hard running style that uses physicality and aggression. They do it very well.

This season, Arsenal are more equipped to match them in this regard, which will render that advantage null and void. It will be a highly intriguing battle and I'm really looking forward to it. I honestly hope we smash them tbh, they're getting a little too full of themselves :lol:.
They've been full of themselves for a few years now and they've accomplished nothing. They don't realise they're in for a shocking next decade or so with the stadium. Sunday is going to be the start of their drop into the abyss of the bottommost bowels of hell.

HBL

Established Member
It's a big game so Lloris is bound to make a mistake, he has also had a few good games recently, very unlike him to string a few games together without making a mistake.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

As the in-house pessimist, I think we'll struggle here. Sp**s were excellent against Chelsea.

Emery will need to work his magic here.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Feel like we're going to win this one. Need to press them high and get running in behind their centre backs early. The wee man in midfield will be key for us winning this game. Need Iwobi to believe in himself because he has all the tools to make the difference in this kind of game and for Auba to take his chances with class.

COYG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom