• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

That Cesc goal is probably my favourite NLD goal, was just surreal.. Didn't realise what had happened until a few seconds after haha.

Brilliat goal but for me a distant third behind Henry's mad dash from our box to theirs & Lauren's ice cold penalty to send us back to the top of the table as we were chasing the double in the business end of 2001-2002 season.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Not optimistic about this at all, I think Pochettino will have a plan combined with Sp**s' attack really hitting top form they could absolutely destroy our defence.

We're now in a position where there's no debate, Sp**s currently have the better team with the better players. I honestly never thought I'd see this, I honestly never thought we'd be heading into a home NLD knowing that we're about to face a better side.

Form counts for nothing in Derbies.

They were thoroughly the better team last year but the scoreline flattered them. It should've been an absolute thrashing.

Hopeflly this time we put things right.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Dean refereeing, @OnlyOne too lazy to start the match thread again . . . the omens are poor.

But Merson says only two Arsenal player will make the Sp**s squad. Just need Adam Crafton to follow suit and the omens will then be balanced out.

I love this **** - the pundits will be all like “oh yeah, just popping out to get some milk” when spuds **** it up, again. Won’t see Merson’s drunken arse for dust.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Going for a 3-2 score for us. Predicting Ramsey to come off the bench and score the winner. Don't really care who scores as long as we win this game! Don't want Sp**s breaking our unbeaten run! Boys better be up for this and I want Emery going ape **** on the sidelines with crazy scenes when we win! Fans better be up for it too! Let's go Gunners!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Going for a 3-2 score for us. Predicting Ramsey to come off the bench and score the winner. Don't really care who scores as long as we win this game! Don't want Sp**s breaking our unbeaten run! Boys better be up for this and I want Emery going ape **** on the sidelines with crazy scenes when we win! Fans better be up for it too! Let's go Gunners!
I clearly remember just how loud the fans were last year. The chants were deafening and incessant. And that was under an insipid Arsène Wenger side on its last leg. Tomorrow might just be the best atmosphere we've had since that Barcelona game in 2011.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I wish Glenn Hoddle a speedy recovery. Both from his recent illness and his somewhat short pop star career. Chris Waddle is the most awkward man alive in this video. He at least had a sense of shame, while Hoddle is really into it :lol:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I clearly remember just how loud the fans were last year. The chants were deafening and incessant. And that was under an insipid Arséne Wenger side on its last leg. Tomorrow might just be the best atmosphere we've had since that Barcelona game in 2011.

Never forget watching that game, skipped class for it lol, went mental when arshavin scored

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'll be sick in my mouth if Özil doesn't play.

DasBootist

Brilliat goal but for me a distant third behind Henry's mad dash from our box to theirs & Lauren's ice cold penalty to send us back to the top of the table as we were chasing the double in the business end of 2001-2002 season.
Henry's 2002 goal was the best, indeed.

Also loving the negativity regarding our chances for tomorrow. Expecting a draw at the least.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
It was hard to watch that cringe punditry. Forget about Sherwood, at one point Merson slated Arsenal’s defense for letting 16 goals and casually said Man Utd only let 6 goals this season. His face was priceless when he was told that they let 21 goals in and have a negative goal difference. :rofl:

I must see this. is it on youtube yet?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

First NLD in years where I’m not feeling like the best we can get is a draw.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we win, draw or lose. Maybe we have a slight edge due to home advantage.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I am confident about this one keep the danish guy quiet and were golden. Özil needs to show up hes had a week off ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom