• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Their emotes are ****ing shambolic. Absolutely cringey.
alli-tongue.png
alli-tongue.png
alli-tongue.png
alli-tongue.png

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This is gold :lol:

Look at this other one, in fact their opening post is typical cockiness of them
https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/omt-tottenham-hotspur-vs-woolwich-wanderers.9848/

Before match:
Arsenal 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur
Aubameyang 12, 23.

Kane 33, 90 +3
Aldereiweld 56
I think that you are right, they are so brick that we could beat them starting with ten men.

After Auba scored the penalty:
Lol, look at all their fans celebrating, thinking they have any chance of winning this game.
They won’t be able to sustain this. On their knees by 70 mins.
Don't worry...this team has balls.

We will kill the clams in the end.

HT:
...Dier - it shows we are just mentally ahead of them I think..
:rofl:
I bet Diers glad to see Ramsey on
:lol: :lol:

Auba equalises:
Our subs should’ve run on the pitch and started a fight to get them booked
Need to close Ramsey down
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Laca puts us ahead and then Torreira rips the chickens apart:
Sorry foyth, but you're out of your depth. What the fudge is lloris doing there?
Capitulation now. Where the fudge are the substitutions?!
Yay! 4-2 down and we finally make those changes we should have made 30 minutes ago
How can we play another North London Derby with this level of complacency? fudging embarrassing! Turds! fudge off, spineless chickens. We haven't been close today. fudging brick. Embarrassing.
Right happy Christmas you fudgers. That's me done for a while now. Can't be arsed. Same old Sp**s
We should treat all our games as West Ham finals. That's the key to winning titles.

Until we get someone in like Mourinho who would win us something we will always be a bunch of losers. All Sp**s fans including me are fudging losers. This board are losers do you know why? Because we don't win anything and I'm a loser yeh but I don't give 2 fcuks. But you were all born losers because you are all Sp**s fans. Until you lot come to terms with that, you're all just deluded.

I'm a lsoer baby

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

m-due

“The derby is not the biggest game of the year, although it’s a very big game and we know this. We’re going to do everything we can to get three points.” Alderweireld before the game. Anybody heard from Merson and Sherwood yet?
:rofl::rofl:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

blaze_of_glory

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Often agree with you on a lot but I vehemently disagree on the Bellerin analysis.

Thanks for that but seems we're on different sides on Bellerin. I agree with a lot of stuff you say, that he does a lot and looks improved, I just don't think he's that good at all that and I maintain that he doesn't have good awareness, even now. Like I said it looks more like he's been seriously drilled on his positioning, than him having a great football brain, cause he seemed and still seems so unaware of things around him.

I don't really get what you mean by not covering all bases to deter criticism and that's why you ignore me saying him being solid is enough, but I think he's come round to do a decent job and being solid, which is enough for me as I can't label him out as a weak link right now, but at the same time to me he's nowhere near a spectacular talent or RB, either. He attacks, he defends and he does it on a solid level, but I don't expect him to get significantly better than he's right now or worldclass or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom