• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I ****t on every person who ever said we dont have good enough of a team.
and it has nothing to do with todays match...

I ripped my shirt Hulk style when Lucas scored, and used the same one to clean my TV of all the spit I did towards those cvnts spuds.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Unfortunately I revealed what's really under my moderator veneer .

Nonsense!! Are you not a man? More to the point, are you not a man who bleeds for the Arsenal?

It is your duty & privilege to harry, abuse & make life miserable for all bottom feeding denizens that support Sp*rs. I would ask for nothing less.

The fact that you're a moderator means that you must be even more emphatic in your hate, a fact of which I'm quite envious ;)

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I clicked over to a Sp**s forum that was linked a few pages back. This made me laugh.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-02-at-11-04-20-PM.png

This guy lives in southern Virginia. I live in southern Virginia. I watched the game in glorious high definition on NBC Sports Network on my television. Now maybe this guy lives out in the boonies somewhere to the west of me, but I'm pretty sure even rural places have televisions. Many even have cable. If not, there's satellite. I mean, if the guy can get the internet he should be able to get cable or satellite or Verizon FIOS or Sling or Fubo or something. Maybe find a pub? Why do you need to find a dodgy internet stream to watch a game that's on national television from coast to coast? Serves him right.

Sp**s seem to attract a lot of fans who seem to have an IQ equal to their shoe size.

Mohamed7

Jermaine Jenas picking the goal he scored in the 4-4 draw as his favorite NLD derby moment.

Cannot blame the bloke, he never won against us in a league match?

Aevi

Hale End FC
What are your thoughts on the match mate ?
I'm very pleased, we were due a win where we genuinely rocked a team off the park. The Dier shush and Son dive made the result all the sweeter.

There were many positives to take from this game. Defensively, we kept them from having any real opportunities from open play and realistically only conceded one goal, which is pretty respectable. Our whole back line played fantastically, which I find a bit surprising considering Emery doesn't have much experience with 3 at the back as far as I know. The speed at which we've adapted to the formation speaks strongly about Emery's ability as a manager. Offensively, we constantly troubled them and deserved all four goals. The pressing on Foyth and their fullbacks in particular caused turnovers in great positions and I think kicked off two of our goals. I'm very happy that we not only created a fair few chances but also looked very clinical again (which was a slight issue for a game or two).

The substitutions were clever, and I reckon pre-planned. I think Emery evenly split the time our attackers had on the pitch in preparation for our back-to-back big games, and that's given us many benefits. Ramsey, Lacazette, Mkhi, and Iwobi were all able press with lots of energy in their comeos, and are now still fresh for Wednesday. They all did well in that respect, though the second pair were also able to capitalize on Sp**s tired legs. I wouldn't be surprised to see that in the same order against United because I think Ramsey and Lacazette are indeed better end-product wise.

Highlight of the match was Torreira's goal and celebration. Seeing him get his first goal in an NLD to kill off the game was incredible, and if anyone deserves it it's definitely him.

The most important thing for me is that we continue this quality of performance. I've been skeptical recently about our unbeaten streak because I don't feel we've often won in a convincing manner, but this was most definitely convincing. If we see more of the same throughout the season, we'll easily be in the top 4.

Norrin Radd

With Sokratis, Litchsteiner, Kolasinac, Xkaha and Mustafi we’ve finally got some hard ****s in the squad and it feels ****ing fantastic. We bullied Sp**s in the second half, they were visibly scared at times.

Support was excellent too.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I'm very pleased, we were due a win where we genuinely rocked a team off the park. The Dier shush and Son dive made the result all the sweeter.

There were many positives to take from this game. Defensively, we kept them from having any real opportunities from open play and realistically only conceded one goal, which is pretty respectable. Our whole back line played fantastically, which I find a bit surprising considering Emery doesn't have much experience with 3 at the back as far as I know. The speed at which we've adapted to the formation speaks strongly about Emery's ability as a manager. Offensively, we constantly troubled them and deserved all four goals. The pressing on Foyth and their fullbacks in particular caused turnovers in great positions and I think kicked off two of our goals. I'm very happy that we not only created a fair few chances but also looked very clinical again (which was a slight issue for a game or two).

The substitutions were clever, and I reckon pre-planned. I think Emery evenly split the time our attackers had on the pitch in preparation for our back-to-back big games, and that's given us many benefits. Ramsey, Lacazette, Mkhi, and Iwobi were all able press with lots of energy in their comeos, and are now still fresh for Wednesday. They all did well in that respect, though the second pair were also able to capitalize on Sp**s tired legs. I wouldn't be surprised to see that in the same order against United because I think Ramsey and Lacazette are indeed better end-product wise.

Highlight of the match was Torreira's goal and celebration. Seeing him get his first goal in an NLD to kill off the game was incredible, and if anyone deserves it it's definitely him.

The most important thing for me is that we continue this quality of performance. I've been skeptical recently about our unbeaten streak because I don't feel we've often won in a convincing manner, but this was most definitely convincing. If we see more of the same throughout the season, we'll easily be in the top 4.

Really need some additions in January though. A centreback and a forward atleast.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Apart from the result, the most pleasing thing was how the players played like it really meant something. We fought for every ball, and we scrapped when we needed to scrap.

It was encouraging to see. It is a cliche, but we really looked like we wanted it more yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom