• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
DtgpWVoXoAIRxgl.jpg

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What's happened to Dembele and Alderwereild ? Dembele is actually a midfielder I do rate.

Malky

Established Member
Sp**s have been deep into the CL last year according to Sherwood I.E the second round:lol::rolleyes:
Not as cringy as last week, but still the level of awful you expect from two ******.
Still no Arsenal players in Sherwoods combined 11 tho, because, in Sherwoods words " none would get selected until the prove something over the course of a season " and what have Sp**s proved, Tim? How to be spineless, trophyless and now homeless? :rolleyes:

Hatchy

What a game that was. One of our best performances all year! We have a new looking passionate squad with fight & mongrel in them which I love. I bet they just didn't see that coming at all by us. Bellerin showed passion with how he had a go after the red card haha. I loved Sokratis after the game what he did to Son. Kola showed hunger during the game. Guendozi & Litch. on the bench, loved how they got right in during that scuffle. We were just all over them in performance & hunger.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I've just read 4 pages but I've read the word **** 10000 times now...

We really outclass them in every aspect of life don't we?
Probably one of the worst forums I have seen when it comes to the level of the posts. It's like some weird Twitter where any post with more than three words and words with more than four letters are prohibited plus you have to cuss in every post. ****ing unbelievable! ;)

Hatchy

I've got to say I like Emerys passion too the way he celebrates after scoring every time & how he went from his coaches box numerous times & didnt seem to care anytime he was told to go back to his area haha. "No In Emery, Gunners coach, I'll do what I want thanks" hahaha.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Dembele was injured, Toby was dropped for some strange reason. Lot of pundits are criticising Poch for it.

It was a strange derision, but Toby hasn't been good this season. He's had performances where he was behind the pace of the game numerous times. Still his experience should've counted in him getting picked for the derby, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom