<

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by APierre, Nov 29, 2018.

?

Match prediction

Poll closed Dec 2, 2018.
  1. Arsenal win

56 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Draw

11 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Tottenham win

9 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. This is a fantastic match thread

12 vote(s)
    14.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

Still buzzing, what a performance that was.

Usually, we'd manage to lose the follow up game in spectacular fashion though, so I'm curious how big a change Emery really brought to our mentality, when we're taking on ManUre.

2. gkoat

gkoat Well-Known Member

Not intentionally I assure you! Guess I was only looking for him in that pic

3. Aevi

Aevi Hale End FC Moderator

4. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Merson and Sherwood on Sky on the debate now.

5. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

The should be flown out in exile to the South Shetland Islands, where I hope they will be savagely beaten by the penguins....

Mitch, OnlyOne and American_Gooner like this.
  6. thierrytheking14

thierrytheking14 Well-Known Member

Merson can do one.

7. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

I've got a feeling yesterday will have helped Pochettino to decide he has to leave that club soonish.

8. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Sp**s have been deep into the CL last year according to Sherwood I.E the second round:lol::rolleyes:

albakos and CaseUteinberger like this.
  9. fransgooner

fransgooner Well-Known Member

American_Gooner and iamdaguy like this.
  10. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Sky have had the lot of you. All tuning in to watch Paul Merson and Tim Sherwood. :lol:

11. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

What's happened to Dembele and Alderwereild ? Dembele is actually a midfielder I do rate.

12. Jackie_Treehorn

Jackie_Treehorn Well-Known Member

F*ckin a.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  13. Malky

Malky Established Member

Not as cringy as last week, but still the level of awful you expect from two morons.
    Still no Arsenal players in Sherwoods combined 11 tho, because, in Sherwoods words " none would get selected until the prove something over the course of a season " and what have Sp**s proved, Tim? How to be spineless, trophyless and now homeless? :rolleyes:

Wilshero, albakos and CaseUteinberger like this.
  14. Hatchy

Hatchy New Member

What a game that was. One of our best performances all year! We have a new looking passionate squad with fight & mongrel in them which I love. I bet they just didn't see that coming at all by us. Bellerin showed passion with how he had a go after the red card haha. I loved Sokratis after the game what he did to Son. Kola showed hunger during the game. Guendozi & Litch. on the bench, loved how they got right in during that scuffle. We were just all over them in performance & hunger.

15. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Probably one of the worst forums I have seen when it comes to the level of the posts. It's like some weird Twitter where any post with more than three words and words with more than four letters are prohibited plus you have to cuss in every post. ****ing unbelievable! ;)

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  16. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

That is indeed a low bar my friend. A low bar...

Slartibartfast likes this.
  17. Hatchy

Hatchy New Member

I've got to say I like Emerys passion too the way he celebrates after scoring every time & how he went from his coaches box numerous times & didnt seem to care anytime he was told to go back to his area haha. "No In Emery, Gunners coach, I'll do what I want thanks" hahaha.

18. GoonerBoy19

GoonerBoy19 Well-Known Member

Dembele was injured, Toby was dropped for some strange reason. Lot of pundits are criticising Poch for it.

celestis likes this.
  19. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

20. ThlRama

ThlRama Well-Known Member

It was a strange derision, but Toby hasn't been good this season. He's had performances where he was behind the pace of the game numerous times. Still his experience should've counted in him getting picked for the derby, mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.