• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Overmars was an absolutely fvckin brilliant player. When I think of some of the dross over the years people have referred to as "legends"

Only better wide player we have had since we signed him is probably just Pires, Marc would get in an Arsène-era best 11 imo.

Last edited:

GoonerJay24

[
Ljungberg had more longevity than Overmars, think Overmars was the better player though...pretty close between Marc and Alexis tbf.

Yes we had a lot of great wingers under Wenger, it's difficult to say whose the best.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's going to be a tough week for Saka, though. With the Man City game being move, he might be super knackered by Brighton.

Hopefully the break will help us get KT back to full fitness.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Only better wide player we have had since we signed is probably just Pires, Marc would get in an Arsène-era best 11 imo.
No he wouldn’t.

Great player though, Wenger took a risk too because he had a massive injury in an era where those injuries ended careers.

Mohamed7

Feel a permaban incoming for certain posters.

Their comments can now be automated, saving on server costs.
I'll save certain posters the trouble of posting in here:
93713.jpg

Another dead game for Arsenal. Fancy West Ham to get something
94219.jpg

Need to get to the 40 point mark before the clocks go forward. Never thought I'd say that.
92579.jpg

We will put West Ham in friend zone.
97633.jpg

David Moyes masterclass I'm hearing.
I don't post much but read a lot. To be honest, the quality of AM is pants. Thought redcafe was bad...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I hope we batter this lot, but they've performed well recently so could be tough.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
I'll save certain posters the trouble of posting in here:
93713.jpg

Another dead game for Arsenal. Fancy West Ham to get something
94219.jpg

Need to get to the 40 point mark before the clocks go forward. Never thought I'd say that.
92579.jpg

We will put West Ham in friend zone.
97633.jpg

David Moyes masterclass I'm hearing.
You missed one, though it is not a spoiler anymore:

100256.jpg

"Remember the time when the sun was shining, the flowers were blooming and the King scored a hat trick against these plebs?
"

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
A thundercunt from Poldi and a cheeky flick from Caz, the pick of the goals from a good win in 2013...

Big Sam after West Ham opened the scoring...

MFQDyYy.gif

Big Sam after we bagged our 5th...

mQ9jJkq.gif

Also, love the little touches and passes from Wilshere in midfield in that vid, miss Jack.
What actually is Allardyce doing in that first GIF? I frigging love it but what's he doing just smiling and clapping at the ground? :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seaman
Sagna Campbell Adams Cole
Özil Ramsey Vieira Pires
RvP Henry

Eleven players without thinking too much about formation, balance etc.

Bergkamp's getting ready to elbow you in the face , mate.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You worry about this type of fixture could derail any chance of top 4 (not there's much chance but for those remaining hopeful). West Ham fighting for their lives escape with a draw, we then lose to City convincingly and then have to go to Brighton. Then not too far away is a trip to Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom