• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Most flaccid performance under Arteta.

Whole team was clueless.

Goal came via a stroke of luck

GDeep™

League is very weak
I didnt say that. I said he would end up at West Ham or Watford, which he will. How much longer would Juventus board put up with paying all that wages for a player considered behind Pjanic, Bentancur, Matuidi and Rabiot? Hell even the corpse Khedira has started more matches than him.
He starts generally when fit. On a good contract so he won’t be easy to push out, linked with Utd though.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I don’t think anyone is good enough for top five, but somebody has to fill the places!
What this season shows that whoever qualifies for the cl that is not named Liverpool will be slaughtered next season.

I'd rather be slaughtered in the CL though

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Flaccid is the word. Just as well it was West Ham. Mybe that was the problem? Complacency... Imagine this lot getting complacent. **** me :lol:
The whole team is too laid back for my liking.

This season is for Arteta to instil the work ethics into them.

There has to be at least five departures in the summer.

I'm still not convinced about Mari.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Me and my brother were watching the VAR footage in stitches. Well he was, I wasn't. I was shouting at the tele and making threats to drive to the VAR studio and run them all over if the goal was disallowed. They looked at two of the clearest ONside clips known to man, about 15 times over. It ****ing SICKENED them to have to give it. They tried so hard to not give it, it was totally believable.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
The whole team is too laid back for my liking.

This season is for Arteta to instil the work ethics into them.

There has to be at least five departures in the summer.

I'm still not convinced about Mari.
It's hard to be convinced by Mari yet because we need to see more asked of him. Had he been poor so far in two games against Portsmouth and West Ham, it would have been a slight worry. This league is worlds apart from Brazil though, so as long as he can avoid mishaps while he gets the hang of things, that has to be good. I'd say so far, so good.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
He starts generally when fit. On a good contract so he won’t be easy to push out, linked with Utd though.

No Ramsey has started only 8 league matches. Even Callum Chambers has played more league games than him and he has been injured for 3 months.

Like I said, they would rather chuck Khedira' decomposing, rotting carcass on the pitch than have Ramsey on field (started 1 more league match than Ramsey).

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Me and my brother were watching the VAR footage in stitches. Well he was, I wasn't. I was shouting at the tele and making threats to drive to the VAR studio and run them all over if the goal was disallowed. They looked at two of the clearest ONside clips known to man, about 15 times over. It ****ing SICKENED them to have to give it. They tried so hard to not give it, it was totally believable.

Seeing them draw the lines over and over again it really looked like they were trying to find an angle where it looked offside :lol: should have taken 30 seconds max, was obviously onside after looking at the first replay.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I didnt say that. I said he would end up at West Ham or Watford, which he will. How much longer would Juventus board put up with paying all that wages for a player considered behind Pjanic, Bentancur, Matuidi and Rabiot? Hell even the corpse Khedira has started more matches than him.
Quite a few of us called this. Not surprised to hear that he’s not doing that well over there.

Morning_woody

Most flaccid performance under Arteta.

Whole team was clueless.

Goal came via a stroke of luck

I would be happy if we won the last 10 games of the season in the same manner. As long as we get those 3 points . In fact, many of the big teams around the Europe usually go in to grinding mode when it comes to the last 2/3 of the season. Even Liverpool are looking rubbish these days. Only thing that matters is to get as many wins as possible, no matter how.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer

They've got no choice but to continue to pay him unless another club takes his huge wage on, which is unlikely.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Why are people getting upset about a call anyway? That's what VAR's there for. People should be upset about the VAR officials trying every possible method to not give a clear goal.
Her call was super tight. She gave offside, but I'd like to know who she was flagging. The Özil header was clearly on side in real time, so I hope it wasn't that. Özil was only inches onside in the first phase, so it was probably that. Why they took so long to give the goal will remain a mystery.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think anyone is good enough for top five, but somebody has to fill the places!
United legit seem better than us though. We may be able to do Sp**s though and Chelsea seem to have build up a decent cushion.

The main thing is though, we’re just not playing really well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How does salary coverage even work though? Surely that’s what we’ve picked up from them?
He’s saying that the total deal could end up worth £5m to Southampton and part of that is due to the money they save on wages.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
United legit seem better than us though. We may be able to do Sp**s though and Chelsea seem to have build up a decent cushion.

The main thing is though, we’re just not playing really well.
Man Utd look to have a bit of form, but I still think they have random ****ups in them, as we do. Can see Chelsea dropping out as us and Man Utd fight for 4th. No good talking about all that if we can't keep pace with results though. As you say, we look a bit **** and short on inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom