• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Was pretty alarmed by how passively we played. This was shades of previous horror Arsenal, where is the Arteta ball we saw earlier! Please Arteta, don't let the lads get complacent.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta has shown with proper organisation that our defense can be a lot more sturdy.

What's totally clear is our central midfielders have to be binned. So slow and laborious

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Something that pisses me off watching us that I don’t see with other ‘top’ teams is how we lose basically every second ball. Every time West Ham lumped it forward today one of their players won the ball from the challenge.

We need to bring in two or three beasts in midfield.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Guys, I've been outta the football loop since last night but caught a bit of the game while travelling. We looked really slow and what I remember was Eddie struggling to hold the ball up. Was it that bad over 90 mins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom