• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham United | April 22, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
hqdefault.jpg

Referee: Lee Mason

• West Ham United have won five Premier League matches at Arsenal, level with Chelsea and Aston Villa. Only Manchester United (eight wins) and Liverpool (seven) have won more Premier League matches at Arsenal.
  • There have been four hat-tricks scored in PL meetings between these sides: Sylvain Wiltord, Thierry Henry, Andy Carroll and Alexis Sanchez. Only Arsenal v Liverpool, with five, has had more.
  • West Ham have drawn each of their three away London PL derbies this season. The last time they went unbeaten in all their away London derby matches in a top-flight campaign was in 1983/84 (W1 D2 L0).
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been directly involved in eight goals in his opening eight PL matches for Arsenal (six goals, two assists). Only Andrey Arshavin, with six goals and three assists, has had a hand in more in a player’s first eight appearances for the club.
Team News:
Mkhitaryan out
Ramsey & Wilshere back in training

Would play most of the first team who were rested at Newcastle, they should be alright to play Sunday/Thursday before being left out again next week at Old Trafford

Untitled.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Cool, might check live-score that day to check the score, if I remember that is.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I have a feeling we won't win this one either. They were a thorn in our side when we played them at their turf and Wenger will probably look to rest some of our best players or sub them after about 60 minutes.

HBL

Established Member
We play on a Sunday even when there is no reason for us to be! Anyway I’d probably go with:

Aubameyang
Iwobi/Welbz - Özil - Nelson
Xhaka - Ramsey
Kola - Kosc - Chambers - AMN
Cech​

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Going for a draw as that's as generous as I can be. We'll probably lose though because they seem to do well against us. Also I fancy us to get at least 13 PL defeats so we need 2 more.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Wouldn't play Özil. All on Europa League now.

Andy Carroll back in fitness in time for his annual hat-trick against us.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Only way we win this is if you have a proper Arsenal Defenseday. Us getting pressed deep and Arnautovic causing problems on the break. Hernandez also seems like a potential problem for your current defense.

We all know Lacazette will score 5 goals, Xhaka will create 25 chances with 95% pass completion and Cech will replace his entire top 10 saves in this game, just to piss me off. It's been that kind of week for me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We have nothing to play for, they do. Hard to see a win, hope Auba scores for fantasy reasons.

We have nothing to play for, they do. Hard to see a win, hope Auba scores for fantasy reasons.

I haven't been able to play fantasy game because I had to cut all unhealthy habits like gambling, playing fantasy game or reading books until the morning out of my life so I could keep up with my cocaine usage.

Must be hard picking Arsenal player in fantasy, let alone striker having that over your head every game that Wenger could play him as LWB or RWB.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its the one fixture left to play the kids so hopefully two or three start.

Not good for them starting when we get beat up away from home & cant take any risks vs Burnley.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
beIN is kindly replaying the highlights from the Arsenal WHU match on Wenger's 20th anniversary where I just saw Özil, Walcott and Giroud score, all in the 2nd half, and we won 3-0. Nice that.

Jae

Not too much left to play for really. We will still be in the EL if Burnley finish above us (embarrassing as that is) - we'll just have to play a qualifier instead.

The only way we finish outside of the EL is if we finish 7th and Southampton win the FA Cup (never going to happen) or if Leicester overtake us and we finish in 8th (highly unlikely).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom