• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham United | April 22, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I've got two tickets to Burnley but prior engagements means I'll only be attend the first half.

So tempted to sell the tickets because of this but I feel like I'll regret it for a long time. Wenger's last ever game at the emirates.:(
IL honestly buy it off you. I'd buy you a drink too just for that ticket.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Didn't see the game, just the opening 20 mins then had to leave. Good to see we won, will catch up later and see if the players played for their boss or if West Ham were just poor.

Now onto Thur, and no way am I missing that one!

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
I went today full of sadness, within 20 minutes, I could see why it came to this and Wenger's time is ending, as much as I love him. We are not a good team, lots of work to do.
Only appreciation is to our fitness, west hams legs went in the last 15 minutes while we had plenty left.
We have forwards that can score, give up the midfield against us at your peril, once the service starts reaching the forward line we will cause damage, but push up against us and go for it, we dont have the midfield and defence to control games anymore. Overall, a very unbalanced team.

ptrcopp

Its got a little vile on here. Always seems to happen after we win. Noticed that even when I was lurking.
You'd think after a result and performance (for 70 min) like that, a happy Wenger and happy fans, that debate would be civil.

ptrcopp

No, but he changed 'boring boring' Arsenal and a team living on drink and drugs into a team respected throughout the world for all those who wanted their football to be an art form.

'Boring, boring'; 'Same old'; alcoholic players: No-one should be denying that Wenger at the very least contributed to the classy on and off the field image.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Hahaha.... game of two halves.... rhubarb
Its got a little vile on here. Always seems to happen after we win. Noticed that even when I was lurking.
You'd think after a result and performance (for 70 min) like that, a happy Wenger and happy fans, that debate would be civil.
Some seem to prefer it when we lose. More fun to troll then? The excuse now is (still) Wenger. Let's see a few weeks into the new season if we lose a game or two whether the same tricks operate. Maybe some will finally discover that what they don't like is Arsenal rather than Arsène.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Welcome to the interwebz. Quite frankly, it could get nasty in a thread about lawnmower reccomendations in a gardening forum.

Enjoy your stay. The consensus is to use a petrol lawnmower for larger gardens BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom