• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham United | April 22, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
I went today full of sadness, within 20 minutes, I could see why it came to this and Wenger's time is ending, as much as I love him. We are not a good team, lots of work to do.
Only appreciation is to our fitness, west hams legs went in the last 15 minutes while we had plenty left.
We have forwards that can score, give up the midfield against us at your peril, once the service starts reaching the forward line we will cause damage, but push up against us and go for it, we dont have the midfield and defence to control games anymore. Overall, a very unbalanced team.

I was there as well. Really strange atmosphere, was good but was abit disappointed the amount of fans that left early.

Thought laca was good, the guy is a goalscorer and it took so long in the game before we fed him quality. His feet are quick as well, he sent one of the west ham players for a hotdog. Him and auba have hit it off and can see them scoring alot if goals.

Our back 5 are a diagrace and I really mean that. Our cb' s get alot of criticism and some rightly so but our full balls are shocking defensively and left our cb's exposed. As soon as we got the ball bellerin and monreal were gone, when west ham hit a long ball all they had to do was hit it where a full back was supposed to be. There is no communication anywhere in that back line and for us to move forward as a team I would replace all 5.

We are missing footballers, I dont mean your ramsey or jack. But guys who can control the game and pace and play between the lines. No Özil or mhky and we look very average. Iwobi was poor, everything about his game right up to end product is good. Amn was very good when he came on, quick and positionally brilliant. Xhaka looked a much better player with a very mobile cm next to him.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

No comment. Leave all that stuff to you FIFA 15 experts that know more about tactics than the pros.

There is probably some pros on this site - Arsenal is a very well supported club.

Suffice to say, not many (if any) would have the managerial experience of Arsène. Then again, neither do Guardiola, Klopp, Pochettino or Mourinho in fairness.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
MOTM was clearly Gazidis for announcing that **** before the game.

Expected result, not really bothered. Was sad to see young Rice make such a poor error but he'll bounce back.
yeah, was even more sad to see the decline of Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom