• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
So glad I was working and missed this mess, I am honestly losing interest in watching us play because we are just rubbish. EMERY OUT!

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Not sure who told you that was one of the best second half. We had a very good first half and messed up in second half.
Martinelli is good. But still not ready for PL level. His dribbles were easily handled by Wolves.

A contradiction, if he is good, then he is ready for PL; and if he is not ready, he is not good. Anyway, I wouldn't say he's ready or not, because he hasn't had enough chance yet to show it.

Reading some comments here, it seems that he was bad while some of others were excellent and honestly that's not what I saw. Some criticize just for fun, but the truth is that Arsenal has been playing a bad football overall, especially in the second half of the PL matches.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also i think it's time for Hector to get back to the side Chambers done all he could but he jusy inability defensively

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Dear Lord.. haven't watched the game but 23 shots conceded at home vs Wolves is a sign that it was more of the same. It feels like every game we are playing prime Barcelona at the Camp Nou.

We had one player in form, Pepe, and he hasn't played a single minute. Instead we bring on Kolasinac:lol:.

And to top it all off, he tells reporters that "when we don't win the players are sad." Jesus Christ he sounds like a kindergarten teacher talking about a group of 5 year olds!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We also just got 3 points from 9 because we couldn't hold the lead so we could've had 23 points instead of 17 and sitting comfortably in 4th or 3rd every new season there something new bad thing with team is getting annoying

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

https://www.arsenal.com/news/emery-Özil-captaincy-and-wolves-game

GDeep™

League is very weak
The fact that our performance was actually regarded as decent by some people just says it all. Under Wenger this would have been viewed as an atrocious performance and even he would have admitted as much but under Emery the standards are so low than this was seen as alright up until the equaliser.
Under Wenger even I would have bashed this.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Questions are to be asked why you cannot create changes with Özil ceballos auba laca on the pitch the whole system just sucks. Would have never ever happened under Wenger but I need to stop talking about the history some changes are gonna need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom