• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
If we're going to keep doing this play out of the back business then our starting defense has to be Holding-Chambers both of whom are comfortable on the ball. I mean forget defensive errors, we're conceding goals because our defenders are clueless with the ball. Luiz can also play there, but Sokratis has to be dropped.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is there anyone here who can reach out to someone to get these fvcking errors fixed on this goddammed website?

Its only IT, not neurosurgery!!

Using a UK based server instead of one in the Czech Republic, would probably go some way.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Only way I'm satisfied is if we have 40 shots, and even then I'm not sure I can forgive Emery for last week!

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I’d say performance and result are equally as important here. But after a European away day I wouldn’t surprised if we played terribly

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Win against Villa and we’re back to third and firmly in the top 4.

Lovely stuff.

Pepes blue pill

Not even worried about this one,villa are ****, pepe gonna get his first goal as well...My faith might change tomoz when I see emery playing 6 defenders 3 dms and auba as a lone striker

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Despite all the negativity it’s a home game and is pretty much a nailed on win.

Anything less and the pressure really will start to mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom