• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Think its blatantly obvious now that the FA cup game against City was a fluke (I give much merit to beating Chelsea in the final in a 50/50 game when they played with 10 men).

Results in the league havent improved and it's looking no better than Emery Ball. Scored more and conceded more but points wise no different.

Villa looked full of energy and moved the ball quickly. Are play was static. We are the easiest team to play against pack the midfielder close to the defence we have no idea what to do we will ping a ball out left then cross it in to a 5ft9 defender and then the team can break.

Poor day at the office and Mikel has some serious questions to answer. Honest answers. Not spoofs.
It wasn't a fluke, Arteta has improved the team's defending in games against big teams where we are expected to lose, but in the process he has turned one of the most joyfully attacking teams in the history of football into an unimaginative side which struggles to get a goal a game.

Ind0Gunnerz

Aouar last week: Damn, I should have joined Arsenal. They beat a top 6 club..away!

Aouar this week: Dodged a bullet!

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Honestly, this season we have not played any good football. It's so boring watching us, I have no emotion to give to us. We are ****E and I honestly can't remember a game in the PL where we have looked like a top 4 team yet alone a top 10 team.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Think its blatantly obvious now that the FA cup game against City was a fluke (I give much merit to beating Chelsea in the final in a 50/50 game when they played with 10 men).

Results in the league havent improved and it's looking no better than Emery Ball. Scored more and conceded more but points wise no different.

Villa looked full of energy and moved the ball quickly. Are play was static. We are the easiest team to play against pack the midfielder close to the defence we have no idea what to do we will ping a ball out left then cross it in to a 5ft9 defender and then the team can break.

Poor day at the office and Mikel has some serious questions to answer. Honest answers. Not spoofs.
You only show up when we lose. Hows that?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm not sure how he expects us to create without any dribblers and purely rehearsed movement. We move the ball really slowly and we take alot of touches. Moving the ball from Tierney to Bellerin after we went 1 -0, Tierney took 3 touches, Gabriel 3, Holding 6 and Bellerin 4. What's the point in doing rondos if you are unwilling to move the ball within 2 touches.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Players need fining 3 weeks wages for that **** show. They shouldn't get away with this.

Aubameyang has been useless, Lacazette couldn't hold his dinner, never mind the ball.

Willian was daylight fraud.

Pepe was a Raul special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom