• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Birmingham City | 01/05/04

KingReyes

Established Member
Why haven't we discussed the match yet. Just because we are champions doesn't mean we stop here.

Edu is out and Freddy is back for the game tomorrow.
Edu out, Freddy in

Match Preview

Forsell has been ruled out of the squad according to a Brum site which is good news for us I guess.

I predict Wenger to make only minor changes as he is aiming for the unbeaten record like the most of us.

I say we win 3-1

Come on you Arsenal

Arsenal1989

Wengers already said he wants to go for this record, and plus the Arsenal will be on a high since winning the title.

I predict 2-1

henry and Reyes :D

thegame24

Established Member
I reckon Arsenal 4-1 Birmingham

I would like to see Reyes score, and the other players to make an appearence to get a farewell medal.

Mark

Established Member
I'd like to see a lineup like this:

Shaban

Lauren Toure Campbell Cole

Wiltord Vieira Gilberto Ljungberg

Reyes Henry

Subs: 1. Stack 2. Aliadiere 3. Kanu 4. Parlour 5. Keown

Pires deserves a rest after a lot of games this season and I hope we see Aliadiere, Kanu and Keown come on so they can get their medals. My prediction: 2-0 to the Champions! Ljungberg and Reyes.

Eastrek

Stack
Lauren Keown Campbell Clichy
Ljungberg Gilberto Vieria Pires
Aliadiere Reyes

(SUBS: Kanu, Shabaan, Henry, Senderos, Parlour)

3v0 to Arsenal

Birmingham are not an easy team but I think the day will belong to us

Aliadiere, Reyes and Pires

dsurg

THE CHAMPIONS HAVENT CELEBRATED AT HIGHBURY SO.....anybody thinking AW wont play is best team just may not know uour manager quite well. I predict the line-up to be:

Lehmann

Lauren Kolo Sol Cole

Freddie Gilberto Vieira Pires

Reyes Henry

on the bench

Stack, Kanu, Ali, Wiltord, Keown

Alexone234

Keown and reyes will come on at some point otherwise there won't be enough games left for them to get a trophy.

Split

dsurg said:
THE CHAMPIONS HAVENT CELEBRATED AT HIGHBURY SO.....anybody thinking AW wont play is best team just may not know uour manager quite well. I predict the line-up to be:

Lehmann

Lauren Kolo Sol Cole

Freddie Gilberto Vieira Pires

Reyes Henry

on the bench

Stack, Kanu, Ali, Wiltord, Keown

Why no Bergy? Is he injured or something? Surely he'll be on the bench atleast??

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
2-0 I think.
Can't see Shabaan playing, why would he? I hope Ali starts, with Reyes or Dennis.
And SW11's injured isn't he?

Arsenal1989

ahhh Right..

What about stack? since he played in the carling cup does that really count?
or is it only EPL that counts?

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I think Keown will come on in each of the four remaining games. To be honest I don't harbor much hope for Kanu getting a medal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom