• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Birmingham City | 01/05/04

Sigun

Reyes dident have a good game on the wing u think? should stay up front

Lehmann dosent need to to be replaced.

Birmingham had 11 men behind the ball the whole game.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
That was probably the most dour Arsenal game I've seen since the days of George Graham at the helm. Henry and Ljungberg were virtually anonymous throughout. Reyes is teasing us with his talent at the moment. He's flitting in and out of games too much. I look forward to when he influences games heavily for us. I think we saw the best of Ljungberg in the second half of 01/02. He doesn't look the same player. I really feel his Arsenal career is drawing to a close. Vieira and Toure had good games and I'm finally warming to Gilberto. Finally he seems more in tune with the pace of the Premiership. Lets hope he continues his present form! That little skit with Martin Keown and Arsène was the only entertaining thing about this game.

GlasgowGooner

GoonerGurjit said:
That was probably the most dour Arsenal game I've seen since the days of George Graham at the helm. Henry and Ljungberg were virtually anonymous throughout. Reyes is teasing us with his talent at the moment. He's flitting in and out of games too much. I look forward to when he influences games heavily for us. I think we saw the best of Ljungberg in the second half of 01/02. He doesn't look the same player. I really feel his Arsenal career is drawing to a close. Vieira and Toure had good games and I'm finally warming to Gilberto. Finally he seems more in tune with the pace of the Premiership. Lets hope he continues his present form! That little skit with Martin Keown and Arsène was the only entertaining thing about this game.

yup and that banner Bergkamps wife and daughther made :)

dynasty

reyes just needs more time...to get to know the players..he needs to know that nobody in out team heads and most of his crosses were wasted for it..
he also needs to bulk up.... just getting pushed abit more...

while ljungberg imo was doing good..except its hard to make runs..when theres 10 men behind the ball....

did you guys see when parlour was warming up???haha..if i was keown i woulda switched on Arsène...

but overall must have been the only game i didnt wanna see...total wastr of time :eek:ops:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I don't understand why Arsène started with Dennis on the right. I think the most logical thing would have been to put Reyes on the left with Bergkamp upfront and Freddie on the right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom