• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Birmingham City | 01/05/04

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Birmingham should be fined for being so defensive!!! Apart from Dunn and Lazaridis who gave Lauren one or two problems they had absolutely no intention of going forward.

bobbypires

Established Member
Sigun said:
we missed pires on the left from the start!!
That is the point. He only played 20 minutes, but he has run more than other players. But we're the champions and we're still unbeaten!

Senght

This game is horrible! Boring and we have no shots on target? Everybody had a bad game today to be honest. Birmingham played like scared little children. Whats up with 11 men on defence the whole match? I don't care though. Champions and still unbeaten. 35 games and counting.

VCC

You people are being way too critical. We did what we had to do.

yup and that banner Bergkamps wife and daughther made

Yes that was nice. All together now: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

mood

Birmingham, god damn football killers. Defending..defending..defending..gave us no space at all! They did the same thing to Chelsea earlier this season too.

I am disappointed not to win the game because I now feel we drew too much this season, but I'm glad the unbeaten run is still on. :mrgreen:

mood

One more thing.. this is definitely the most boring game of the season. The Brum fans must have even been more bored than us.

bobbypires

Established Member

Gurgen

Established Member
Sucky game, the boys were going for gallery play but Defendingham never gave them a chance.

Ladygooner

Guess Birmingham were sh*t scared we would turn them over like we did to Leeds and Liverpool in our last two home matches.

Still, if Arsenal had needed to win, I'm sure they would have done.

Very strange game though, I missed the first half, watched the second though. I was offered a ticket for today's game but couldn't go. seems like I didn't miss much.

Mark

Established Member
What a bad game. We didn't play like Champions that's for sure. So glad it doesn't matter and a draw does still mean we're unbeaten.

thegame24

Established Member
Most exicting part was when i think i heard the commentator say that Gazza and IAN WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT!!!!!!!!! will be in Keowns Testimonial, please dont tell me i wasnt hearing things or day dreaming.

Ian wright = good things

Gazza = LOL

Top Bottom