• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 11/02/06

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,247
  • Views 32,947
A

Anonymous

Another vital game in the race for 4th place.

If Ivory Coast get knocked out today Kolo and Eboue will be back. Gilbert and maybe Cole will be fit. Campbell will train again on monday. I cant wait to see Diaby to play again.

Will be close against Bolton but hope for a win.

Team?

..........Lehmann.............
Gilbert Dj Campbell Cole?
Fabregas Gilberto Diaby Pires
..........v.Persie Henry........

Army of Me

Established Member
we played well today, but i can't see us winning this i'm afraid.

i'd settle for a draw and for someone to kick fat sam in the keks.

Lukazan

Established Member
A good result today but I still think we'd do fantastically well to win this one.

I can see maybe a 2-2.

nazo

Established Member
a win for us (ya im mr.optimistic :))
lehmann :D
gilbert-toure-sol-cole
cesc-gilberto-diaby-reyes
rvp-henry

thats my lineup if everything goes well with the injuries.

Viper

Established Member
------------Lehmann

Gilbert--Toure--Campbell--Cole

Hleb--Fabregas--Diaby--Reyes

-----Van Persie---Henry

A 2-0 win for us. With Diaby in midfield, they'll have trouble outmuscling us!

cc

have you ever thought about line-up without henry? I'm interested in the striker partnership of rvp/ade

linno

'Course we can win this, were at home for a start, and with the physical presence of Diaby, Adebayor and possibly Toure, I think we can get a good result. 2-0 maybe?

patrick42uk

Established Member
why shoot ourselves in the foot? some people have this nasty self-destructive habit.

big game, good opportunity to change our season IMO. cant remember the last time we'v had back to back wins. a lot of positives from the brum game, but i think its been coming for a while. we'v been playing well since wigan (incidentally since diaby's debut) but the results havent gone our away. another win will maintain the confidence and the momentum. we need it too as the liverpool game is on the horizon as well as madrid of course.

hopefully sol is back. good game to come back into too IMO in terms of answering critics. hopefully toure is here too as well as eboue.

nazo

Established Member
patrick42uk you really were right with the diaby-cesc thing. nice conclusions mate. :D

A

Anonymous

Combative midfield..

pace and width from the flanks will Kill Bolton.

Rohit

Established Member
We will win.

We pretty much were the better side at the Reebok in the F.A Cup,simply did not take our chances.

A team with the desire on display today will beat Bolton.

cc

I learned that toure was allowed to return london today. anybody can confirm the news?

Tony Montana

Established Member
Don't get your hopes up please, i'm begging you! :worthy

Actually no, what am i saying :shock: We're football fans, hoping is the least we should do.

It's just that losing to Bolton is becoming a psycological thing where we just don't believe we can have 'em. It's annoying but we really need to fight physically against every team in the premiership for the rest of the season and alas...til the end of time when the world ends and the Barclaycard Premiership is no more. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom