• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 20/03/04

Adam

Established Member
Seeming there is no match thread as yet - I'll start one off!

Allardyce has already done his trademark "hoping for good refereeing" and claiming of misfortune in the past. See here.

Slightly anticipating - after the weeks rest and as we have a fully fit squad, that this game may be similar to quality as the Charlton match.

seanconvey66

Yea Allardyce always pipes up against us. I just hope we keep our concentration and do a proffesional job and our better players should see us through

n_henry

We always seem to have quite a hard time against Bolton... though they're not in good form at the moment, and will be without Djorkaeff, so that's good for us..

I think it'll be 1-0 to us. Reyes :D

A

Anonymous

i believe players would be rested for this game.

henry & bergkamp maybe

tough game.

Piston Broke

therock said:
i believe players would be rested for this game henry & bergkamp maybe.

Noooooo Nothing's been won yet & bolton are far from a poor team i wish people would stop calling for players to be Rested

Everyone Plays 2-0 to the Arse Henry & Reyes scoring

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

3-1.

Henry, Pires & Ryes.

Jay Jay for them.

Wenger will put out a full strength team. We've won nowt as yet.

Soler

Established Member
They've had 7 days off since Blackburn, and they were only tired against the Rovers because of the midweek game against Celta Vigo. Bergie will come back in fresh, same for Freddie.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
I rarely say this, but i reckon it will an easy win. It'll be 43 years for Bolton at Highbury without a win, a repeat of last season's game it will not be.

seanconvey66

kaids said:
I rarely say this, but i reckon it will an easy win. It'll be 43 years for Bolton at Highbury without a win, a repeat of last season's game it will not be.

Tempting Fate, dont say things like that

Legend#1

Established Member
Arsenal 3-0 Bolton

Henry, Reyes & Freddie

Will be a tough game like last week's gamewith Blackburn but we'll have the killer touch

lewdikris

Established Member
Don't think Dennis will start this one - as he will be a definite starter for Wednesday, and probably next Sunday as well. So go with the obvious:

Lehmann

Lauren Toure Campbell Cole

Freddie Paddy Edu Pires

Reyes Henry

Bench: Stacky, Cygan, Bergs, Silva, Ali

Try and seal it early, get Titi, Bobby and Paddy off second half, with Ali and Bergs going up front, Reyes out to the left, and Silva into the middle.

Or get a lead, get Silva on for Freddie and seal the damned game up.

C'mon the Arsenal!

i've been plotting the downfall of this b*st*rds for quite some time
remember how they tried to kill out players out there
sam is one dirty manager
nothin short of 5-0

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is playing mind games with the officials.
No problems it should be a great game

IW8

diefenbaker said:
i've been plotting the downfall of this b*st*rds for quite some time
remember how they tried to kill out players out there
sam is one dirty manager
nothin short of 5-0

Hear Hear!! 5-0 or 1-0 it's all the same to me as long as we beat them, and the Ref protects our players. I still think they'll try to take a few out to help his mate Fergie the following week. :evil:

Soler

Established Member
Then we can all hope they lose every game from here on end and get relegated to the Conference!

Iron Monkey

not a easy game, according to previous meeting with bolton. last season, at home have to wait until last minutes to find the match winning goal

Top Bottom