• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
This was boring and Emery still not learning but I can't be bothered to be annoyed after getting 3 points while Sp**s and United get humiliated once again. Even City lost again. :Celebration:
Realized I essentially plagiarized your post. Something, something "great minds..."

Pepes blue pill

Went to the game and happy we got the win and go into the international duty 3rd in the league,however the football is really poor and he seriously needs to sort that midfield out, its so open its scary

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Only 1 loss so far, Liverpool the only team with less losses then us and they were the ones who beat us. Everyone else have lost at least twice. Don't let that get in the way of shouting Emery out every time we lose possession though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: roz

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

No poll and no line up, the Emery of thread makers.

Silly amount of likes for a very disrespectful comment against a top poster like myself. Sad to see this forums turned on me even tho I deliver.

Pepes blue pill

Only 1 loss so far, Liverpool the only team with less losses then us and they were the ones who beat us. Everyone else have lost at least twice. Don't let that get in the way of shouting Emery out every time we lose possession though. :rolleyes:

You profile pic fooled me into thinking I would like you as a poster, im hurt, had high hopes :(

Pepes blue pill

“Concerned”is an understatement, people are losing their **** over how we play.

I mean it is pretty awful so that doesnt bother me tbh, 3rd going into internationals though and players coming back from injury, if it improves then happy days, if it doesnt then I think even his backers will be at least a little concerned

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I mean it is pretty awful so that doesnt bother me tbh, 3rd going into internationals though and players coming back from injury, if it improves then happy days, if it doesnt then I think even his backers will be at least a little concerned

He needs to deliver top4 and possibly a trophy. We’ll worry about style when we build on that next season. People forget we have one of the youngest squads and are playing kids week in week out. Progression and patience is the name of the game.

Pepes blue pill

He needs to deliver top4 and possibly a trophy. We’ll worry about style when we build on that next season. People forget we have one of the youngest squads and are playing kids week in week out. Progression and patience is the name of the game.

I dont disagree but if the style doesnt improve this season I will be amazed if we ever play decent football under him

andeoch1

I will take scrappy 1-0 wins every week as long as we win, I don't watch football to be entertained I want arsenal to win football matches .We're one point behind 2nd place, 1-nil to The Arsenal!
.... and we are 3 points from 8th place!!

roz

Fake News Merchant
Personally I'm delighted with the way things are going, haven't played that well but as others mentioned we sit a point behind city having played Sp**s liverpool and united away.

Performances will come soon, I can feel it. Everyone knows how important full backs are in the modern game, we have been playing with second and 3rd choice fullbacks for the past year. Its no coincidence our best performances came when HB/KT were playing.

Just wait and see after this international break, KT and maybe HB will be back and we have a really nice run of fixtures. Who knows, we could even be whispering title challenge come christmas time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom