• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Leno

Chambers Luiz Sokratis Tierney
Willock Guendouzi Ceballos
Saka Martinelli Aubameyang

3 nil.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just realised this isnt on TV. Ffs Southampton vs Chelsea is on. Not even the best game at 2pm. Should have been us or the City game.

Rage.

Toast

Established Member
Has any of them been called by their respective countries?

No. We know that Tierney at least is deliberately being held back as part of his rehabilitation schedule. I imagine it's the same for the other two.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Is it too early for a Xmas list?

Dear Santa, please can I have Chambers and Holding at CB. A midfield with no Xhaka. And Tierney and Bellerin at full back. Oh and kick Pepe up the arse.
giphy.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just seen our next game after this isnt until the 21st, please just get the 3 points so we can be happy for a couple weeks, go in into the international break in 3rd will be just fine with me

There is no result on earth that will make some happy. Even if we win 6-0 playing beautiful champagne football people I can categorically assure you some would twist it around and use it as a stick to beat Emery.

I think some people are at their happiest being miserable- if that makes sense?

Doubt Tiernellerin will start today. Let's be honest, we're probably gonna make hard work of this again. I hope Pepe relaxes and stops trying sooo hard, looks like its really starting to weigh on the lad.

COYG!!

African Flair

Xhaka should be dropped. We wont make any progress with him as a starter. Still exited for us to dominate this game, Pepe needs to have a good perfomance.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Light work this.

Bournemouth are a pushover away from home and we're too much at home for midtable teams.

Hoping to see Kieran in action.

What a glorious days this is! Game day! And no sight of Lacazette!

Now I just have to make my ice latte and get ready for 90 minutes of incredible frustration that hopefully results in a narrow win for us!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we not make it hard for ourselves like tge Villa game and hopefully attacking midfielder today

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka Guendouzi Ceballos is better midfield Saka is becoming a regular starter at least until Lacazette back.

Looks like we'll have to wait for Tierney until after international break

Preacher

Always Crying
Textbook sh1t EPL starting line-up from Emery. Let's hope that it will be enough to beat Bournemouth today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom