• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Burnley | December 22nd | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

a6d51b1d55c5e446731af23875e6720b.jpg

Burnley_FC_TV_Closing.00_00_02_12.Still004.jpg

910014999999073_artboard%201%20copy%206.png

Right, been a f*cking terrible week tbh, lost to Southampton then followed that when our 3rd string team lost to Sp**s best ever 11. I've had to step in and sort things out.

We should be winning this easily. Imo we go back to the old formation with Auba on the left and Lacazette up top. If Emery really does hate Özil he can tactically leave him on fortnite again since it worked great last time and use Ramsey at cam. Iwobi needs to sit his ass on the bench. Xhaka and Lucas back in midfield and hopefully the back four of Litch, Monreal, Mustafi and Sokratis, Leno in goal.

Something like that, but if we see Xhaka at CB somewhere or both Mhki and Iwobi starting I'll be sick over myself, it's not f*cking working.

Everton play Sp**s at home so it is possible they may drop points, doubt it but still a good chance so we need a win here.

A draw or loss, even a close win and sh*t will start hitting the fan.

4 - 2 to the Arsenal.

HBL

Established Member
Just attack I don't care, we can't defend anyway.

Lacazette
Auba - Özil - Mkhi
Xhaka - Torreira
Kola - Sokratis - Mustafi - Bellerin/Lich
Leno
Need at least 3 goals here. Possibly Ramsey for Mkhi

Aevi

Hale End FC
Also, I hope we do the smart thing and have Torreira pick up a booking. He'll be needed at Anfield and I don't think we should risk a suspension.

HBL

Established Member
Also, I hope we do the smart thing and have Torreira pick up a booking. He'll be needed at Anfield and I don't think we should risk a suspension.
If he doesn't get booked, I doubt he'll play against Brighton

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Get back playing your best players unai let's stop f**king around.
Leno
Lich Sokratis Mustafi Nacho
Xhaka Torreira
Ramsey Özil Auba
Laca

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He should've taken one at Soton, so he missed tonight's shower of ****e.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Get back playing your best players unai let's stop f**king around.
Leno
Lich Sokratis Mustafi Nacho
Xhaka Torreira
Ramsey Özil Auba
Laca
I remember when we played that team and had trouble penetrating defenses because noone could dribble well. Our squad really lacks balance, I sympathize with Emery a little bit there.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I am going out on mad optimistic dash here... 1-0 to the Arsenal. First time I've backed a win for us this season....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I remember when we played that team and had trouble penetrating defenses because noone could dribble well. Our squad really lacks balance, I sympathize with Emery a little bit there.
Of course the lack of wingers is killing us we forcing players play outside thier positions we need another 2-3 transfer windows to sort the squad

HBL

Established Member
I still think we need a CB more, we need at least one winger as well but if we can only sign one in Jan I'd take a CB.

Still feel comfortable that we'd be able to score enough goals with:

Laca, Auba, Özil & Mkhi/Ramsey as a front four, the problem is two of those aren't starting games at the minute for whatever reason.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Considering the state of the Burnley side this game should be over before half time. But they're gonna park a volvo in front of their goal. Looks like another frustrating 1-0 win.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I've dropped Auba in FPL so place all your money on 2+ goal contributions from him on Saturday.

FinnGooner

Established Member
No clean sheet for us, I reckon, which will make this a tough one. I suspect 2-1 win for us with the winning goal coming in the last 10 minutes

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'll be Christmas shopping so hopefully my not watching might help us win :). Charity FC has reappeared and I wouldn't be surprised to see us lose but I want to be proved wrong and see a reaction that results in a Burnley thrashing. COYG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom