• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Burnley | December 22nd | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
On a side note: Have you ever heard Özil in an interview? He might be technically gifted, but he sure isn't a rocket scientist.

I think Özil earns a rocket scientists annual salary in around two days. I don’t pretend to know his dreams and aspirations but I’m guessing he’s not overly concerned. ;)

Also he cannot sound as bad as Ashley Barnes!!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I think Özil earns a rocket scientists annual salary in around two days. I don’t pretend to know his dreams and aspirations but I’m guessing he’s not overly concerned. ;)
I bet he is not concerned one bit. Think the club supporters should be the concerned ones, or shouldn't we?

Well, enough of the Burnley game. Now it is Christmas and then on to Brighton!

PS. Never heard Barnes speak and think I can do without. Footballers on average are not very interesting interview subjects. Rather listen to scientists to be frank.

arsmile

Established Member
I think the setup we went into the match with was great. Özil-lacca-PEA on the pitch in effective positions is the thing of dreams! Elneny for torreria would be how to set up the front 6.

We compromised when the injury went off and I understand why. But I think- providing we have at least 2 fit CBs...we should be going with a back 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom