• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Cardiff | January 29th| KO: 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

fc-arsenal-gunners.jpg

2677290A00000578-0-image-a-1_1425903020240.jpg

910014999999072_artboard%201%20copy%208.png

Right, I'll be fully honest and say I didn't really care for that United loss because I don't care about the FA Cup this year, at all. I HATE losing to them but the fact we got some serious injuries again made me pretty gutted.

The league and EL is all that matters this year, forget the bragging rights Sp**s and United had over us in the cups because we need to focus on beating teams in the league. Some finance reports came out the other day showing how much more money we'd have with CL, let alone being able to bring in top talent. CL is a must, it's vital.

Cardiff at home should be a banker, no idea about the fitness of the players but I'd start the same line up we saw vs Chelsea and let Emery try sort the defence out somehow. I assume we'll see Kola, Monreal, Mustafi, AMN. Then keep the same attack but use Özil instead of Ramsey.

We drop points here it's game over for top 4 since we've pretty much already lost against City and we'll see United over take us if they keep winning. We have to make some singings as well, bringing in Suarez and Nkunku is most likely since getting a CB better than what we have will be difficult.

F*ck me top 4 has been made so hard this year. Anyway 3-0 Arsenal.

COYG.

HBL

Established Member
Can we play without a right back? I'd consider resting Torreira, not 100% sure though.

Auba - Lacazette
Özil
Iwobi - Xhaka - Torreira/Douzi
Kolasinac - Mustafi - Mavropanos - Don't care
Leno
Have to get at least two of Nketiah, Saka or Willock on the bench.

I'll be conservative and go for a 7-1 win.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Play a diamond with Özil starting. If he doesn’t have an impact in this game then do what you like with him for the rest of the season. Stick him the Gunnersaurus costume on match days.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can we ban that mod from making any other threads again ffs? Absolute shambles of a match again.

Leno
AMN Mavrapanos Mustafi Monreal
Ramsey Torreira Guendouzi
Iwobi PEA Lacazette

I’d prefer to see Özil start but we all know it won’t happen.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

By the way, what happened to Mavropanos? He came back from injury but he hasn’t even been named on the bench since his return.

I thought this was the season he’d get a few chances especially since our defence is sh*te and the promise he showed the few games at the end of the last season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
By the way, what happened to Mavropanos? He came back from injury but he hasn’t even been named on the bench since his return.

I thought this was the season he’d get a few chances especially since our defence is sh*te and the promise he showed the few games at the end of the last season.
He'll need few games with u23 before getting back to first team. He lack match sharpness

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He'll need few games with u23 before getting back to first team. He lack match sharpness

I’d rather have a lack of match sharpness Mavropanos than have Mustafi playing.

Even if he’s at 25%, he’s still a better option than Mustafi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom