• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Cardiff | January 29th| KO: 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

m-due

Auba and Laca on the scoresheet just like the reverse fixture in Wales. Three points that’s all that matters.

Arsenal 4 v. Cardiff 1
URL] [\img]

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should be a comfortable win, hoping to see a great attacking performance.
Mate, as a top poster, how did you come to that conclusion.

Our defence isn’t the best when they’re all fit, but missing Kos, Holding Sokratis and Bellerin leaves us as short as a little person in a pot hole.

If Kola, Mustafi, ?, AMN can keep any team out I’d be surprised bro. Not even sure if Monreal and Mavropanos are match fit . . certainly they’re match rusty. As for Lich . . the Prem seems a step too far.

Have you forseen a miracle :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Mate, as a top poster, how did you come to that conclusion.

Our defence isn’t the best when they’re all fit, but missing Kos, Holding Sokratis and Bellerin leaves us as short as a little person in a pot hole.

If Kola, Mustafi, ?, AMN can keep any team out I’d be surprised bro. Not even sure if Monreal and Mavropanos are match fit . . certainly they’re match rusty. As for Lich . . the Prem seems a step too far.

Have you forseen a miracle :lol:

Not worried about the defence, just control the game and I expect Cardiff to be very defensive so they'll have very few chances to expose our defence. Besides only 1 team has scored less than Cardiff this season, there's nothing in their offence to fear, even with a makeshift defence.. Cardiff at home is on paper one of the easiest games of the season.

We still need to show up and perform and sometimes supposedly easy games end up being very difficult, but calling winning against Cardiff at home a miracle is taking it too far mate :lol:

CJJ

Established Member
This has home banker written all over it but it will be a seriously emotional match follow Sala's sad loss. When a team is playing under these circumstances it sometimes happens that they play out of their skins. One to watch.
I don't think these circumstances is going to be any factor here. Sad as it is, Cardiff literally just bought him and the players likely didn't know him at all. I don't think they'll be more emotionally invested than the average person.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is Mavropanos ready? Maybe if we're up a couple he could play 30 at the end

MikeVinna

Established Member
I pray Emery doesnt play Granit in defense..

Leno

Niles/Lichty Mustafi Monreal Kolasinac

Guendouzi Torreira Xhaka

Özil/Rambo

Lacazette Aubameyang​

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Is there anyone who hasn't scored ina while for them or making their debut? Need to put in some bets on them scoring against us.

This would have been Sala's debut, its gonna be an emotionally charged game, it could galvanise their whole team.

TorontoGooner76

At the advice of my wife, this will be the first match where I will just kick back in the recliner and try to watch without much reaction. Really kind of boring, but watching Arsenal has taken it out of me the last while.

Really not sure what to expect anymore. I will support, but in a more subdued manner. This season has gone from me jumping up and down during the Sp**s match we won, to me pulling off my Arsenal jersey and flinging it into the corner of the bedroom after going down 2-1 against United the other day.

Need to take a breather...lol. Hope we win.

(coyg)

IchirotoV2

Not worried about the defence, just control the game and I expect Cardiff to be very defensive so they'll have very few chances to expose our defence. Besides only 1 team has scored less than Cardiff this season, there's nothing in their offence to fear, even with a makeshift defence.. Cardiff at home is on paper one of the easiest games of the season.

We still need to show up and perform and sometimes supposedly easy games end up being very difficult, but calling winning against Cardiff at home a miracle is taking it too far mate :lol:
So it would be typical to lose :(

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
At the advice of my wife, this will be the first match where I will just kick back in the recliner and try to watch without much reaction. Really kind of boring, but watching Arsenal has taken it out of me the last while.

Really not sure what to expect anymore. I will support, but in a more subdued manner. This season has gone from me jumping up and down during the Sp**s match we won, to me pulling off my Arsenal jersey and flinging it into the corner of the bedroom after going down 2-1 against United the other day.

Need to take a breather...lol. Hope we win.

(coyg)

Literally just described my gf and I lol

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I don't think these circumstances is going to be any factor here. Sad as it is, Cardiff literally just bought him and the players likely didn't know him at all. I don't think they'll be more emotionally invested than the average person.
The fans are emotionally involved and this will carry through to the team. We should still win easily but must, must not let them get in front.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
An academy/U23 prospect can do no worse than Lichenstenier at Center Back.

We need to give prospects a chance to become PROFESSIONALS. If Emery goes with Lichensteiner again, then I've all but given up on him as Arsenal Manager - even if we make the Champions League.

It'd be Wenger all over again - stubborn team selections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom