• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Cardiff | January 29th| KO: 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
Guendouzi is capable of taking so many knocks. He's a tough kid.

Not unlike some of the glass player's we've kinda gotten used to.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Emery needs 18 points from our next 14 games to improve on our points tally from last season.

#NothingsChanged
#EmeryOut
More goals scored, only 1 more conceded despite the narrative that we're worse defensively

CJJ

Established Member
Longer than a sub against United and 75 minutes today, wouldn’t you agree? Every player seems to need time after not playing for a while, so why not Mesut? 350k/week means you need to be magically healthy and 100% all the time? Business and football is getting mixed up too easily here.
Sure thing. How long then?
I'm just looking for a reasonable number.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Guendouzi is capable of taking so many knocks. He's a tough kid.

Not unlike some of the glass player's we've kinda gotten used to.
If he continues tacking tackles like this he’ll be done at 23. ****ing refs in this league.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Sven : Buy Guendouzi he is a big talent
Emery : WOW I just can't stop play him
Sven : Impressed? Now buy....
Emery : Shut up you are fired, I want my old pal Denise because of his hot girlfriend

Lovely stuff!

Wasnt guendozi an Emery gem?

They had faced in the french cup or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom