• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Charlton Athletic | 28/2/04

A

Anonymous

we were **** and arogrant in the 2nd half.

one thing this team cannot do well is sit on one or two goal leads.

what this means is our defence is suspect. charlton scared Arsenal.

I wonder what madrid, milan and any other big gun do!!!!!!!!!

Legend#1

Established Member
therock said:
we were s**t and arogrant in the 2nd half.

You really are the most negative Football fan let alone Arsenal Fan, in the history of football most probably

flotz

is there a game or internanional game this week or there's a week rest until the portsmouth game?

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Sooner or later we're going to thrash someone by 5 or 6. Charlton could only make a game of it coz we spurned a countless number of chances. No point dwelling on the negative aspects, especially when we have just played some football that pundits are calling 'football perfection'!

Mark

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
therock said:

You really are the most negative Football fan let alone Arsenal Fan, in the history of football most probably

He's not an Arsenal fan, he's a manc in disguise.

GoonerGurjit said:
There's a week's rest. I still think Henry will be rested for the Portsmouth game.

I agree. He will probably be on the bench, we will need him for the Celta game.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

We played as well as I can ever remember us playing in the first 25.

I was sure we would score in the next 20.

And I spent most the second half praying we could hold on to the lead.

Freaky game...

Got to love Boa Morte though...Gooner through and through.

AFCG7

Established Member
Question to our team :
At 2-0 why didnt we blow Charlton away in the first half.. maybe with a bit more composure we would have gotten at least 2 more goals.
Typical Arsenal then.. hanging on at the end for 3 points and not letting me eat my lunch properly.
Still.. 3 points.

By the way.. for the first two goals i thought " Wengerball is back!"
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Eastrek

this time last year we beat charlton at highbury and we were 8 points clear - then we went to blackburn and it all went wrong..... hmmm where is it we go next....

lodi

Eastrek said:
this time last year we beat charlton at highbury and we were 8 points clear - then we went to blackburn and it all went wrong..... hmmm where is it we go next....

Blackburn,and especially Friedel always seems to be at their best when they are playing us,but if we learned anything from last season we will work even harder from now on.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The only thing that bothers me is how quickly we have built up this 9 point lead; I went on holiday a coup;e of weeks 2 points up now we're nine points up. Great, but paradoxically, 3 games down the line we could be evens stevens so focus focus focus...

Arsenal316

therock said:

:idea: Why do you even bother posting? Stop wasting precious bandwith and go back and post on your stupid Man. U forum. :idea:

Mark

Established Member
Blackburn are one of those annoying teams who do really badly most of the season but give us a really hard time. I think we will win though, but it will be a scrappy affair.

Mark

Established Member
Eastrek said:

That's not quite accurate. If I remember correctly, the mancs had a game in hand which they won, so it was really a 5 point lead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom