• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Saturday 26th December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How many idiots recording themselves watching football is there?

I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it, would ruin the match experience...plus I say some stupid **** when we are losing/winning, so would be embarrassing too :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it, would ruin the match experience...plus I say some stupid **** when we are losing/winning, so would be embarrassing too :lol:
Would pay money to watch you watching Arsenal, especially with your accent.

Riou

Would pay money to watch you watching Arsenal, especially with your accent.

Terrible accent, ngl.

Least the Southern Irish can sound fun, the Northern Irish just sound annoying tbh :lol:

Riou

EqL6AeIW8AAJxhv

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's absolute bollocks. I was open to the idea of xG at first but the longer it has been the more I've realized none of these nerds know what the f*ck they're doing.

I back it because it does actually tend to even out over the course of a year. It’s not meant to be used with such a tiny sample size of one game.

The penalty Jorginho missed is worth like 0.75xG which explains a huge chunk of it. It’s literally just a shot counter that’s a bit better than saying “we had x shots with y on target.”

Not really a stat worth getting annoyed about once you look into it, I’m a recent convert.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I don't know about G. If you looked at big chances this game could have been 6-2. There is no way other than through a total fluke where Chelsea get anything out of it.

novar

For me the XG today tells an obvious story, if Chelsea used their striker expert and turning those crosses into goals, they win. Beyond that it was an even game with things going our way (2 flukes), just like the United one but a bit more watchable

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
For me the XG today tells an obvious story, if Chelsea used their striker expert and turning those crosses into goals, they win. Beyond that it was an even game with things going our way (2 flukes), just like the United one but a bit more watchable
Flukes?

List them or get off the toilet.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Just finished watching a replay. WTF happened here?!? I'm so happy right now. Result was great but deary me it was a completely different team out there. Not just in terms of personnel, but tactics, confidence, energy. **** off and get in.

Also I'm a bit drunk.

But COME ON, did we just get our Arsenal back? Joga bonito at the carpet, you love to see it.

COYG! :drool:

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Like I still can't get my head around what happened with the lineup, the tactics, the game plan. Was Arteta so threatened he just went "**** it, it's my last resort..."

Martinelli, ESR, Saka... so friggin glad they got the chance and took it. And Tierney... future club captain right there - honestly though, just give it to him now - dominating the left on his own, whether in defence or attack.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
This reminds me back in 2007 when we were on an unbelievable losing streak only to win 2-1 against an on form Man Utd side.

Willian should be sold or be left to serve pizza for Kante and nothing else.

MoTM - Leno.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Yeah lucky-ish but **** me did we need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom