• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Whatever team we put out should be capable of defeating Palace, but we’re likely to struggle to get anything going as long as Emery persists with his underdog mentality.

Think we’ll nick it 2-1 but we’re overdue a convincing league win.

trippyhippy

i really hope we beat these lot, but i dont think we will due to the fact we haven't played well in the league this whole season. would replace saka with martinelli who has definitely deserved a starting spot. need pepe to step up in the league.

HJvSfLk0qlCR7qzfM274CA_r.jpg

UgXBlgKI9seaEb95wVtd1w_r.jpg

The circus is back in town!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Build up to this is some top stuff...also love the sheer happiness on Giroud's face, he can't hide the fact he knows he just scored a great goal! :lol:

trippyhippy

Emery is killing us, we’re playing at home to Palace but reading through here you’d think it was away to City.

Can’t wait for the cretin to leave.

honestly makes my blood boil when i think of what emery is doing to this club.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Build up to this is some top stuff...also love the sheer happiness on Giroud's face, he can't hide the fact he knows he just scored a great goal! :lol:

And I keep getting told hamstring curls aren't a finctional exercise......

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Hard to believe that the only player left from that starting lineup or used substitutes that has made an appearance this season is Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom