• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | Thursday 14th January | KO:20:00 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal-FC-Logo-Wallpapers+05.jpg

f604dea2d28ab1373c6fa36d6a6e5677.png

epl-premierleague-logo.svg

We should absolutely be making this 4 in a row in the league. Palace ain't that good at all and so long as Mustafi is far away we may be alright here. I think the team pretty much picks itself now, only change you make really is Gabriel in for Mari but don't think Arteta will do that however you never know.

Leno, Bellerin, Holding, Gabriel, Tierney, Xhaka, Ceballos, ESR, Auba, Laca, Saka.

2-0 Arsenal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Probably gonna be the right team, but I hate how slow we are with Xhaka and Ceballos in the middle, thank God Partey will be back starting soon.

Hadn't beaten Liverpool since Big Wengz was here...Arteta beats Liverpool.

Hadn't beaten City since Big Wengz was here...Arteta beats City.

Hadn't beaten Wolves since Big Wengz was here...Arteta beats Wolves.

Haven't beaten Palace since Big Wengz was here...you know the rest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal palace gave us too much trouble lately last season they came back from losing positions to good draws. The Eze Zaha will be worrying on counter but i expect to dominate and win the game. Partey Gabriel will back to straight starting line up I'm happy having Partey back our midfield will be more better strong

Leno
Bellerin Holding Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Saka ESR Auba
Laca

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Tough game. Palace have some big and powerful players and they always make things difficult for us. Winning this will be confirmation of our upturn.

Worried that some players are playing too much, like Tierney.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Need to play the munchkins around Laca.

Would like Partey straight back in as he’s been fit and training for a while now so no excuse not to.

Gabriel also stays on the bench - do not mess with a back 4 that has been solid and consistent - let them keep their groove.

254Giant

Player:Partey
Zaha and Eze could be our boogiemen in this one. Let's hope ESR, Saka, Tierney and Laca are sharp and our defence keeps being decent as it's been lately.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Leno
Bellerin-Holding-Mari-Tierney
Partey-Xhaka
Saka-ESR-Auba
Laca

Wouldn't have thought I'm keeping Gabriel out, but Mari's been class. Good feeling to have 2 very decent options for left footed center back.

This is a must-win if we want to make a push for top 6.

We need this line-up or else its gonna be difficult:

Leno
Bellerin Holding Mari Tierney
Elneny Xhaka
Saka ESR Martinelli (or Auba if Gabi is injured)
Lacazette

Mari cant be dropped. Not after winning 4 in a row. He does make some mistakes sometimes but he, it seems to me, is much quicker with the ball than Gabriel. If we want to do that playing from the back i like Mari a lot better than Gabriel.

I dont think Partey should start. Let him get like 30 minutes of the bench first.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Tierney had his way with opposition RBs of late and it will be interesting to if he can do the same to Ward. Ward has been one of best RBs defensively in the league for the past deacade and very underrated.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Partey should be back

Leno
Bellerin holding Gabriel Tierney
Partey Xhaka
Saka ESR Auba
Laca

Harsh on mari but will need Gabriel pace to counter zaha if zaha plays through the middle.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...game winning moments, it's what the big players do :drool:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Even before the red card Gabriel was being far too rash for my liking. I want stability in the back four.

Leno
Bellerin - Holding - Mari - Tierney
Partey - Xhaka
Saka - ESR - Auba
Laca
Feel like he will put Gabs in for Mari though. Rest Tierney on Monday against Newcastle.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Mari, Holding and Gabriel all in good form. Luiz is steady. Nice selection issue for Arteta to have at CB.

For me Gabriel and Holding are our best partnership, so I'd stick with that. Though it is a little harsh on Mari admittedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom