• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Huddersfield | Saturday | 15:00 GMT

Prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Terrible match thread

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Gotta get the big boy dispenser and the good premium balloons too. We loading up doubles tonight boy.

Hahahaha used to drive 20 mins out my way to get balloons that don't pop from a double. Love that ****.

Malky

Established Member
Delighted with the 3 points at the end of a hard week. Clean sheet is a nice bonus.
Torreira is the heart of this team!! :bounce:
CB is a growing concern now! Another concern is Iwobi's current form - offering very little and, on current form, easily replaceable.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Well that was a character builder. Sometimes you just have to tough it out. I'll take 1-nil to The Arsenal. Third place, at least for the moment. Will be cheering for Manchester City and Leicester City today. Onward and upward.

It's a legitimate dedicated sports IPTV platform. Similar to Setanta Sports in Ireland (when it existed).

I used to watch hurling on the Setanta feeds on the old backyard satellite dish in the 90s. They do still broadcast in Ireland.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Well that was a character builder. Sometimes you just have to tough it out. I'll take 1-nil to The Arsenal. Third place, at least for the moment. Will be cheering for Manchester City and Leicester City today. Onward and upward.

I used to watch hurling on the Setanta feeds on the old backyard satellite dish in the 90s. They do still broadcast in Ireland.

Oh no kidding, I thought they went under! Good to see they're still kicking.

Dregen57

3 games in a weak, two of them very hard fought has something to do with our poor performance today i guess. I really love this 3 points⚽Now let's play our youth on Thursday

Uncle Good-Advice

We were ****, understandably so, after two high-profile games this kind of must-win game can always be a potential banana skin. Of course we didn't help ourselves by missing easy chances but clearly there were a lot of tired legs and heads.

Starting line-up was asking for trouble, front five of Xhaka, Torreira, Doozy, Auba and Laca offers almost no creativity and flair. Let's hope it's the last time we've ever seen that.

After a week of rest I believe we can play better against a tougher opponent.

From what I saw on my stream Mustafi was clipped so maybe there's a chance of an appeal?

What's going on with Mkhi is beyond me...

Three points in the bag, we go again!

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I'm happy to see that even with these new referees the Premier League has maintained their mandate of only having officials of the utmost lowest quality.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Oh no kidding, I thought they went under! Good to see they're still kicking.

They did in the U.K. (except in Northern Ireland) and in the U.S. they were bought out by the now defunct Fox Soccer Channel quite some time ago. But they're still on the Emerald Isle and apparently still have a presence in Asia and Turkey.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Thursday was supposed to be about getting minutes for Nacho and Koscielny but now they'll need to be wrapped in cotton wool and risked on Sunday. Sokratis will have to play against Qarabag with Medley or the other youngster partnering him. Gotta hope Mustafi isn't out for too long.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We played Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday. Two of those were against Sp**s and United. No team has had a tougher run of fixtures than us. Give the players some credit for digging out a massive result. But I can't keep stressing this enough, January is HUGE for us. If we want to finish in the top 4, we need atleast a couple of additions. Players like Mkhi and Iwobi simply don't offer enough quality from the start or the bench. And we're also short at the back.

Good point about iwobi and Mkhi, in Özil’s absence they’ve been given a lot of minutes recently and haven’t performed at all really. I forgive Iwobi more because he was in good form before and he’s clearly just dipped as young players do. No sympathy for Mkhi though.

They’re both good passers, but neither really score or assist enough. We look like we need an injection of intent and menace in that area.

Also incredibly light in defence, I’d be surprised if we don’t do something there.

pacstud

Seemed like the first XI was all about keeping a clean first half and trying to play direct...really should have worked to at least a 1-0 advantage at the break.

So he had his plan to open up the wings in the second half and put Huddersfield on the treadmill...worked.

I like the tactics considering who was available, recent games, etc...

3 points.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Whilst it wasn't a great performance I think things might've been different had Laca or Auba scored those relatively easy chances.

Overall can't complain with 3 points after such a dour display

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Taking Lacazette off was the only mistake IMO. The dual presence was keeping their centre backs honest. They seemed a lot more comfortable in the 2nd half.

zhaggy

One nil to the Arsenal!

Last seasons that late header would have been a goal for them thank you Sokratis and thank you Torreira!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom