• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds United | 16/4/04

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Wos this is awesome. Carry on up the League.

Well last year weas no influence LOL.

Well done guys, but try keep it clean now for Jens sake.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
150 goals for Arsenal. henry is the best Arsenal striker ever. i know, i know. cliff basten, wrighty, charlie george. i have thought of all of them but Henry is the king.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
gunnertilldeath said:
150 goals for Arsenal. henry is the best Arsenal striker ever. i know, i know. cliff basten, wrighty, charlie george. i have thought of all of them but Henry is the king.

No Sh*t LOL

Sol man

WHAT A FANTASTIC WIN!!!!! :D
It seems like the rest did a world of good for the players (Especially Henry and Bobby) 2 more games to go but lets just hope that United and Chelsea drop points again so that we can win it at ****e Fart lane ;D

IW8

I've just posted in the wrong section. Still I'm in Prague pi**ed as a f*rt and found out that we've won 5-0. I LOVE MY TEAM ;D ;D

I can most definitely hear the fat lady tuning up!!!!

thegame24

Established Member
Oh yea credit to those who set up Henry, especially Gilberto two quality passes.

IM so proud of the way Arsenal come back witha vengeance when cheated.

Liverpool 2001, we get cheated in the final come baack and win the double.

Man U cheat us and have the nerve to chant we WON our trophy back.

And now we will lift OUR trophy cause we are the best English EVER.

Lets Hope that the FA cup and CL loss keeps us hungry for next year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom