• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 09/04/04

Soler

Established Member
I was getting so much stick from this "Liverpool fan" before hand, now he's gone off and blocked me. Shame, really.

Double_H

Established Member
SoUL said:
wow lehmann saved something woo!!

lOOOOl

True he cost us alot .....
But i give him credit though ...
i mean our defence is better this season ..he have a Hand on that
also ......he is very good in crosses
hope he is better next season ;)

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Hmm... this sudden Henry resurgence lends more weight to the "Reyes theory" that Lewdikris pointed out.

Nevermind though, the man is back and thats all that matters now.

I hope that all the arsenal fans that bagged us feel some what ashamed! Great win boys!!! our true character has shone through, which is that of a champion side.

SoUL

well played Arsenal!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bossed them and showed great mental strength!!

critics and mancs can shove this up there arse 4-2 to the Arsenal!!

Double_H

Established Member
Gazza Martinez said:
Hmm... this sudden Henry resurgence lends more weight to the "Reyes theory" that Lewdikris pointed out.

Nevermind though, the man is back and thats all that matters now.

what is that theory???

Aussie

Established Member
Just what the doctor ordered. A solid win under pressue twice going behind.

Henry = ****ing Class

A

Anonymous

nah that reyes/henry theory isnt true, its just they need time to build a good partnership. bergkamp and titti have been playing together for time !!!!

Aussie

Established Member
clockend_faithful said:
Clockend, how come your not there today?
this is not clockend, its his bruv again ! i com on here wen he is out at football !

While he is out auctually making some noise at Highbury and then beating the **** out of a few pool suporters hopefully.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom