• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduardo_da_Silva

Im honestly ashamed of that performance. No plan, no quality no nothing. Never would have thought that winning against Liverpool would signal just how low we have fallen.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
And now imagine the 4 points more we lost against Brighton, Leicester and Tottenham just after restart.

Would still be in CL race.

That's some good work after the restart with the red cards, injuries and so many games in a short time.

But the game still was crap today.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I didn't see this result coming as I thought Liverpool would have the hunger to go for a record points haul. It's good to see that we can mix it a bit and gives me hope for the FA Cup. COYG.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
And now imagine the 4 points more we lost against Brighton, Leicester and Tottenham just after restart.

Would still be in CL race.

That's some good work after the restart with the red cards, injuries and so many games in a short time.

But the game still was crap today.

We only won today because liverpool gifted us 2 goals. We take the win and the 3 points but it wasnt hard earned or tactical genius from Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom