• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I didn't get to watch the game because I am back to work but I caught the highlights and was surprised to see how well Mikel set us up and how our players actually fought for the jersey and each other.

Also, if Pool was to score at the end I would be livid because the assist would be for TAA and he certainly should have seen red! When I saw the replay I thought for sure VAR was going to overturn the yellow and make it red but of course nothing happened, if that was one of our guys I am 100% certain it would be a straight red (re: Nketiah) ugh so frustrating!

However, we won and EL is back on so let's do this and finish strong, also hope we finish above Sp**s haha

Enjoy the win my gunner fam <3

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That dude called "Pogue Mahone" at Redcafe is a gimp.

He's there saying we're ****e and that we didn't deserve anything from this game.

A game where we created 3 clear-cut opportunity and Liverpool created one

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I didn't get to watch the game because I am back to work but I caught the highlights and was surprised to see how well Mikel set us up and how our players actually fought for the jersey and each other.

Also, if Pool was to score at the end I would be livid because the assist would be for TAA and he certainly should have seen red! When I saw the replay I thought for sure VAR was going to overturn the yellow and make it red but of course nothing happened, if that was one of our guys I am 100% certain it would be a straight red (re: Nketiah) ugh so frustrating!

However, we won and EL is back on so let's do this and finish strong, also hope we finish above Sp**s haha

Enjoy the win my gunner fam <3
But @14Henry will tell you that we haven't been shafted by VAR

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We beat Liverpool’s strongest side with a rotated squad and stopped them from being the first club to get over 100 Points. Don’t belittle this achievement, celebrate it.
I had to give football a break after the Sp**s loss. Just checked the results and beating Liverpool this season is a great result. Nice to see us fight and press. Well deserved win!

balthazar

I know, and i`m not comparing VVD to either Mustafi, Kolasinac or Luiz. But had any of ours players done a similar mistake like van Dijk did tonight, then they would have gotten a lot more **** from pundits and media.

But if they had already given a whole year of solid top-class performances, a lapse like this would have been forgiven.

Kysus

Good peformances by Torreira.
Xhaka being the only good CM we have(especially without the ball) really showed again today.
Torreira possibly the worst CM I have ever seen play for Arsenal FC, wouldnt be surprised if he ended up like Craig Eastmond, Uruguayan 5th tier or something.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He needs to make some sort of impact. Hes done **** all this year.

What’s he supposed to do if he’s not getting game time? You’re not a failure if you don’t hit the ground running when parachuted into the starting XI every 10 games.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How that not red saka nearly got his leg broken why refs in VAR not tell on field ref to take look at monitor why they only did with Nektiah? It's frustrating it's either they not bothered or just corrupted f*"king glad fifa will be responsible for the VAR decisions and not these c**ts

Alan Smith is the most boring pointless co commentator there is. Offers zero insightful analysis.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
The thing with VAR is... they used to be able to act like the refs just saw it a certain way from their angle. Now we are all looking at it from the same angle and we can see the clear bias. Nketiah’s red vs this yellow is so clearly the same situation.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka being the only good CM we have(especially without the ball) really showed again today.
Torreira possibly the worst CM I have ever seen play for Arsenal FC, wouldnt be surprised if he ended up like Craig Eastmond, Uruguayan 5th tier or something.

So over the top. He's just come back from a leg break. I'm not saying he's prime Pirlo or Gattuso but he's an ok midfielder.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Too much. I don't think he's a good fit for us but he will become a good midfielder for some team. I can't forget the way he dominated CR7 in the world cup.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Wow we actually won! Imagine if Nketiah hadnt gotten the red vs Foxes and we’d actually finished our chances vs Spuds. World would look differently now.

I also just saw that TAA challenge. Its ****ing infuriating. Why arent the club going after these corrupt ****s!? We could have lost our most promising player for a year. Its time to grab the FA by the throat. Why are we always treated differently? Why can opposing players kick the **** out of us without so much as a second look from refs or any type of criticism from pundits??

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

What do you have against Mustafi this much, he had decent performance under Arteta with few away clean sheets. The way you are mentioning his name, sikur i teket budalles n;kos.

Hee bre lopa qe ishe .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom