• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 22/08/04

kazu

juz7_pi12es said:
51205297.jpg

i love this pic! :lol:

johe

So far this season we are looking more free in our attacking play compared to last season where we sorta grinded out the results. Ljungberg and Reyes/Pires are moving around up front more than last season, and we are getting more runs from midfield. Sorry if anyone has mentioned it before, I was too lazy to read all 43 pages, so I've just read the last 15. ;)

Reyes is such a quality player, Man Utd can stick Cristiano Ronaldo where the sun don't shine. He is looking the player he was at Sevilla and more, and he was giving Reiziger hell all day. His pass to Henry today was absolutely in Bergkamp's class, and his goal was just brilliant, he made it look so easy. I'm just afraid that because he works so hard in defence, he'll tire himself out quickly. Good thing he has a good right foot as well, that can always come in handy and I would like to see him playing on the right against Blackburn because that was where he was drifting all game really.

Bergkamp is a legend and his performances as captain this season are really the stuff of legends. When he scored that goal today, it was as if he thought "What the **** is this, I'm not about to lose this game damnit!". Vieira who? Then he turns up with a fantastic run and pass for Reyes to finish. I think so much has been said about him I need say no more.

Fabregas, what can you say? Sublime passing, very skilled when dribbling, such good balance. I really want this guy to score soon and may it be a 25 yard rocket. If one didn't know who he was, one could surely mistake him for Pep Guardiola out there. He's quicker than he seems, and he never ever panics. I remember when he lost the ball once, then just started jogging back after the player who took it, and snatched it away easily and it didn't even look like he was trying. Ooh aah Fabregas indeed. This kid is going to be the best, no doubt about it. Kàkà who? ;D

Henry? Meh. ;)

Pires is a real poacher, aint he? He's one of the few players in our squad that can be half-called a box player. This season and the last he has really showed how deadly his runs can be and he seems to have taken over Ljungbergs role in 01/02. Add to that he's very creative and you can always count on something dangerous coming when he has the ball.

Overall this performance left the rest of the Premiership wondering what they have to do to beat us. Scoring 3 goals obviously isn't enough. ;)

kazu

yeah, i was still lamenting about reyes needing to improve on his right foot during the 1st half... think he heard me... :eek:ops:

AFCG7

Established Member
The Closest thing to this was being 3-1 down vs Charlton a few years ago, Vieira scored our second Henry equalised and then added another one and then Silvinho scored our fifth with a darting run down the left beating 3 defenders.

Spike

Established Member
Upon watching the replays, just before Boro's 3rd goal went in, I heard some woman scream like a *****, anybody else hear that? :p

Adam

Established Member
The question should be - anybody not hear her?

She's the now-not-so-mysterious screamer in the north bank.

jeromelee

*Loyan* said:
killshot said:
i can't see how anyone can beat us at the moment.
Arsenal this year are so strong, last year I was affraid if Henry or viera got hurt we would not win PL but as it's now we have other players who can step in and perform.
Reyes is the man.

Go Gunners :D
Quite true. Our strength in depth is great this season.

Except in defence

Mark

Established Member
Arsène should sign us a defender any day now. I do agree we need more depth back there as Senderos just isn't ready.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mark said:
I always hear her on the TV, but I didn't see or hear her when I was there.
Excuse me? I have never heard her in my life. When does she scream. When we are winning, losing, or all the time? Strange thing to be doing. Mmm.

Mark

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
Mark said:
I always hear her on the TV, but I didn't see or hear her when I was there.
Excuse me? I have never heard her in my life. When does she scream. When we are winning, losing, or all the time? Strange thing to be doing. Mmm.

She seems to scream whenever anything is happening near the goal! Whether it's us or the other team.

jeromelee

Excuse me, what's all this about a screamer? Is it a real screamer or are you guys referring to some "special" person :D

calvinngai88

She just screams as long as the ball's near the goal and a player is shooting it or whatsoever. Be it off the target, on target or a goal, she just SCREAMS!~ Well, she's even louder then any other Gunners fans there cheering at Highbury. :lol:

beanz

calvinngai88 said:
She just screams as long as the ball's near the goal and a player is shooting it or whatsoever. Be it off the target, on target or a goal, she just SCREAMS!~ Well, she's even louder then any other Gunners fans there cheering at Highbury. :lol:
I thought she was HG in fancy dress :p

A

Anonymous

Upon watching the replays, just before Boro's 3rd goal went in, I heard some woman scream like a *****, anybody else hear that
We actually had a thread about her the other week. She screams EVERY time something happens. I cant believe you have never heard her before. Watching the replay of the match on tv you hear her louder than ever for their 3rd goal, she is also very loud for their second. Who am i kidding, shes loud all the time. Im jsut glad i dont have to hear her at the games. Women screaming is a pet hate of mine, i find it really irritating, now i know this is rather sexist, but why the **** should you have to listen to it at football :wink: (just joking). Have a listen out for her, ocne yove heard her once you hear her everytime. I cant believe how people put up with it, stewards boot us out for swearing at the opposition or at a mistake, shouldnt she get kicking out for noise pollution :roll:
For the record she is a huge fat black women, probably why noone tells her to shut up :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom