• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle | April 1, 2019 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Newcastle win

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Torreira is suspended. Think we'll go for a 3412: Leno; Sokratis, Koscielny, Monreal; Niles, Ramsey, Xhaka, Kolasinac, Özil; Aubameyang, Lacazette.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Torreira is suspended. Think we'll go for a 3412: Leno; Sokratis, Koscielny, Monreal; Niles, Ramsey, Xhaka, Kolasinac, Özil; Aubameyang, Lacazette.
Ramsey and Xhaka don't fill me with confidence and Mkhi should be ahead of Auba based on recent form.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Why in the name of all that is Holy is this game on a Monday??? It's bad enough I have to pretend to find international football tolerable but then when club football is back my team doesn't even play until the weekend is over???

I’ve always wondered this... what * logic does the FA have for scheduling games on Monday’s? Is Bon Jovi playing a sold out show at the Emirates all weekend? Seriously WTF

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Before, unfortunately, but I do believe he stands by it!

I found there's more bits to it where he talks about how fans don't care about the money side of things. Like in the CL making 20 million or something like that but being knocked out is not something that the fans care about, they want to win things they want to be emotionally invested in the team. Some really good stuff, I believe it's from his book.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’ve always wondered this... what * logic does the FA have for scheduling games on Monday’s? Is Bon Jovi playing a sold out show at the Emirates all weekend? Seriously WTF
You’d be living on a prayer to get the pitch ready to play one day after a Bon Jovi concert. Certainly no bed of roses.

OSBK

Established Member

Hope so.

We need to punish them early and kill the game off. Rafa will setup 11 behind the ball for as long as it takes then try for a late goal.

say yes

forum master baiter
Big potential banana skin game.

We’re not going to have much fluidity after such a long international break and Newcastle will be well organised and set up to frustrate.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Going to be a tough game. Cardiff's result probably means Newcastle are safe anyway but still can't take anything for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom