• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle | April 1, 2019 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Newcastle win

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yeah, I don't think it's their fault this time. The fixture computer won't generate more than 2 straight home or away games. Our issue is down to the FA Cup match with Wolves. If we had played that game, our final 7 fixtures would be 4 away and 3 at home. Including the Newcastle match we just played.

On the other hand, we should be happy that we got rid of our top 6 fixtures early because those really aren't the games you want to be playing in the run in. You drop points in those and it's hard to make them up to your rivals.

Look at the homeless. Their final fixtures had them facing the two teams above them and because of that, they could easily end up finishing 6th this season after being less than 5 points off top 6 weeks ago.
Always the voice of reason.

RichWeath

Yeah, in that doc they say he did a lot more than the reportings let out but I can't understand how he got away with it all and had that much influence to keep it away till after his death. Its unbelievable.

They set up childline to filter out the calls to the police and to cover it all up, Esther ransen heavily involved too

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
0,04 xG :lol:
s3TmFf1.png

Reactions: A_G

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I think he forced Özil to work more harder and Özil responded well Özil since his return been giving his all specially when pressing

Özil has worked hard before. It's this whole body shape thing that's been blown out of proportion. Is he the hardest working footballer per se? Of course not. Has he been lifted off defensive work at Real Madrid as counter lynchpin and later at Arsenal, too? Yes. But I maintain it's a myth Özil doesn't work when asked to.

Still seems to me as if Emery created a problem when there was none due to prejudice or first impression or Özil's star status or whatever plus the whole shambolic background scheme of Sanllehi or whoever trying to force him out, and Özil reacted like "well, **** you then". I think Emery has come round to realize the team is better with Özil and Özil has come round to do his work because of that. It's like a lose-lose situation made worse by both parties turned into a win-win situation as both probably realized they're actually better off with each other.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Good win. But the praise some players are getting is way ott. Newcastle is ****, we should win this game, and great that we did. Everton will be interesting though, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom