• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle | April 1, 2019 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Newcastle win

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Might be a good thing that Torreira is suspended as he’ll be massively important for Napoli and our run of away games.

Not loving that we’ve got Anthony Taylor as ref.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I don’t think Schar is suspended.
from Sky Sports web site:
''Schar was allowed to play on despite briefly losing consciousness following a clash of heads during Switzerland's 2-0 European Qualifier victory in Georgia last Saturday.
He is suspended for Newcastle's trip to Arsenal on Monday Night Football but Benitez says he has suffered no lasting effects. Benitez will be without midfielder Sean Longstaff for the trip to the Emirates Stadium as he continues his recovery from knee ligament damage, but hopes the rest of his squad will be available.'

Preacher

Always Crying
I don't like games straight after international breaks, you never know what you will get in terms of performance.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I don’t think Schar is suspended.
He is. Yellow card accumulation. (Source: swiss newspapers/media)

Which is a good thing (for us), considering the form he's in. Even after losing concioussnes, the dude played like nothing happened back and provided 2 key passes for Switzerlands goals.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Seriously need to go to third tonight. that 2 point gap could prove vital with the remaining fixtures. I think we'll do it.

HBL

Established Member
Only one team outside the top 6 has taken points off us at home since Feb 2017, that was Wolves. I'm very confident but you can thank me later when we fail to win :)

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Let’s do this for Nipsey boys. Another righteous one taken from us.

Feels like years since I’ve seen my boys play. Didn’t even get to watch the friendly in Dubai due to work commitments. Can’t wait.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Seriously need to go to third tonight. that 2 point gap could prove vital with the remaining fixtures. I think we'll do it.

Technically, Arsenal goes to third with a draw (on goals scored). But you're right, that two point gap could be crucial. Need to get that three points.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Do Newcastle even have any good players at all to hurt us? Looks like such a horrible team with Benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom