• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This was such an underrated game, 1-0 down with less than 10 minutes and they somehow pulled a 3-1 win out of the bag. It was one of those annoying 3 pm games you think might end in dropped points because the opposition are time wasting with a lead and that miserable **** Tony Gale is making everything worse, but it was a great comeback.
That's what a real crowd sounds like!

fcuking hate these fake crowd sounds. Though nowadays our actual crowd sounds much worse :lol:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
How nice to be able to predict a win again after three games not being able to.

Should be straightforward, Norwich have some nice touches but there's a reason they are where they are. An uphill struggle to finish highish in the league due to the games we have left so this one, being the easiest, has to be three points and hope some of the teams above drop points.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Saka has played too much, 4 full games basically in 2 weeks.

Nelson should come in for him.
Agree, though it speaks volumes for Saka that we basically need him to have any sort of threat on the pitch.

Gunners1616

Not sure if Arteta will continue with 5 at he back but it seems to be the best formation to end this season. The defense is not reliable at all and 5 there gives us more security and at the same time allows Tierney and AMN to attack more.

With Sokratis and Torreira back might even be a bit more solid. Sokratis will replace Kola' but not sure Torreira can play ahead of Willock (Arteta clearly likes him).

In all likelihood we have:

Martinez
Mustafi Holding Sokratis
AMN Willock Xhaka Tierney
Pépé Nketiah Aubam'​

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martinez
Bellerin Mustafi Holding Tierney
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Saka Auba
Nektiah

Even tho i would prefer willock to start ahead of Ceballos

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In some weird way I preferred Welbeck and Giroud to Auba and Laca...

...was that a cheeky Oli earcup to his own fans I spotted after the goal? :lol:

Not quite as iconic as the one after Villa...

maxresdefault.jpg

...but still funny nonetheless!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Potentially our easiest game if the season. If we don't beat this lot, we deserve to be relegated

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Martinez
AMN
Mustafi
Holding
Tierney
Willock
Xhaka
Saka
Nelson
Auba
Nketiah

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
-------------Martinez-----------
---Mustafi---Holding---KT---
AMN----Willock--Xhaka---Saka
---Pepe------Eddie-----Auba

Is what I'd like to see, although I wouldn't be surprised Mustafi/Saka/Pepe are rested and Sokratis/Kolasinac/Nelson come in.
Ceballos will probably play over Willock as well.

Either way I expect a win. 2-0 with Auba ending his drought.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Honestly, though, looking at out fixture list, I think this is one of the few games you look and go "Yeah.... we should be winning this."

But then again, Brighton happened...

We must wipe the floor with this lot and be ready with a contract for Max Aarons at half time.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Really want to see a comfortable win with a good performance.. Perfect game for it really, Norwich at home is a game we should dominate.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Their only good player is probably Krul and given that we've already dropped two points there I'm expecting a dominant performance with at least 3 goals from our side.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I suspect we keep the back 5. Saka needs a break.

Martinez
Bellerin Mustafi Holding Kolasnic Tierney
Ceballos AMN Xhaka
Pepe Aubameyang

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need some rotation, can't ask for an easier game and the league is lost anyway.

There are no easy games when it comes to Arsenal.

We need the points and therefore lets put out our best possible 11, and of course respect the fact players need to recuperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom